The Temple Bar: Non-Doozer Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

Kidding, Doozie :kiss:

Last edited:
me too - didn't we do this already?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

For only having gone to one class, that's pretty good, in'it? :lol:

I'm making up my Sephora list. I want to be in and out so that we can go drink with the rest of the crew. :drool:

It is good for one class. You'll be knitting suits in no time!

I should go online to see what I want. I've only been the once so it will be tempting to play, but I'll be discliplined!

snowbunny00774 said:
me too - didn't we do this already?

It is good for one class. You'll be knitting suits in no time!

I should go online to see what I want. I've only been the once so it will be tempting to play, but I'll be discliplined!

It's like a crack den for girly girls. :drool:

Honestly, I have to know exactly what I want or I'll get distracted. :shh:

snowbunny00774 said:
question - what is in your Smarties? There's the candy shell and what's inside it?

You mean m&m's? To me, those are the US equivalent of Canadian Smarties - chocolate, peanuts, peanut butter, etc.

If you mean Smarties, they're little disk shaped, chalky tasting candies that come in cellophane wrapped tubes. I usually only see them around Halloween.

I have to say - I actually like Ramber. They are one of the more respectful of each other couples on the show. Who'd have thought? :huh:

What was the original title?

I can't get the link to work, but the only smarties I've ever seen are the chalky ones LMPA mentioned. And for omse reason, a lot of people here have taken to calling them "smaaah - teas" like we're from Boston. Same with Sharpies "Shaaah-peas". Must've been on a show or something, cause it's almost like the common way to say it now. Weird.

You ever have one of those days where you just wake up pissed off and it lasts all day? I'm having one today. No idea why, but I'm in a foul mood. Even knowing BSG starts in an hour doesn't help.

:mad: :angry: :grumpy:

UberBeaver said:
You ever have one of those days where you just wake up pissed off and it lasts all day? I'm having one today. No idea why, but I'm in a foul mood. Even knowing BSG starts in an hour doesn't help.

:hug: I've had those days. Not fun at all.

UberBeaver said:

:hug: Sorry to hear that Beav. I hope tmw is better.

Back
Top Bottom