The Temple Bar: Non-Doozer Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I'm looking now, and I don't think so. :madwife: On old versions you could, but I don't see how....it just asks you when you set it up. Does this mean I need to delete it and start again?

Hi RR :wave:

There's got to be a way you can suck another file into the program...:yes:

I'll check into it tomorrow...I've gotta run now.

Later kids :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Thora, thanks. :hug: I have a lot of school-related e-mails I need, as well as having an unhealthy attachment to personal e-mails. :reject:

Oh my god - tell me about it. :crack: I have some emails saved that are from the 90's. I don't know why I still have them, but I do. :reject:

Any time, Snow. :kiss:

Hey NSW!

ThoraSEB said:

Oh my god - tell me about it. :crack: I have some emails saved that are from the 90's. I don't know why I still have them, but I do. :reject:

I just found all my old mailboxes!!

I found one that Sarah had on my e-mail program, back in the day. Here's an e-mail she sent to a kid's tv station:

Hi, my name is Sarah. I'm 9 years old, and my favorite show is Sailor Moon. That is why I'm so obseced with space. I expect the mars rover to get pictures of Sailor Mars.Could you please E-mail me at ****** ?

Your Friend,
Sarah

:cute:

She'd kill me if she knew I posted that. :shh:

Hi NSW :wave:

I love playing that sport.
There is something about catching that ball with your kid........it reminds me of the final scene from "The Natural"

the_natural.jpg

That fucking movie makes me cry, so does Field of Dreams. There are a bunch of movies that get me to cry, those 2 are the most prominent sports films that draw that sort of response from me.

VP - of course she is a dork, she's got you for a role model. Dorks are the best. I hope.

Goodnight VP.

Night VP :hug:

I actually get goose bumps from that movie EVERYTIME....it does not matter if I saw it the night prior.
On my top 5 of all time.

I'd put it in my top 10 sports films. When I cry during the Natural, it's dorky tears of joy. When he hits the HR to get the Knights into the WS, the music, the lights going out, the look on Pop's face, with the lights reflecting in his glasses, oh, it gives me the chills. I'll shut up now.

Back
Top Bottom