The Temple Bar: Non-Doozer Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
my laptop has been gone at least two weeks now :( he's replacing the mother board hard drive and probably the burner too. I'd call him but I can't understand him anyways so I just get frustrated. I'm just waiting for the "it's done" call.

Two weeks seems like a long friggin time for that.

the rockin edge said:
didnt he "take a break from interference"

I don't know. Did he? I used to post these stupid poems in DoL and he'd get mad. I could never figure out WTF his problem with me was, but it was friggin hysterical. And he had a lot of journal entries and stuff. And didn't he have his own thread where he'd type things like, "I saw .

a tree today.

Quite."

lol. :lmao:

I wish he'd come back.

redkat said:
i've got all those states covered

yea I sorta miss FH in a sick way

Yes, exactly. It was, if nothing else, entertaining. So serious, yet pointless at the same time. An amazing combination that I couldn't pull myself away from.

tre - Did you speak with the bears? If so, yes, that counts. If you just ran from them, no, that doesn't count.

I need to count how many states I've been in. :hmm:

I never thought I'd come in here and see FH mentioned. :coocoo:

Yes, nsw, I've been sick all weekend and took the day off. Feel a bit better now, though.

I think in order not to be posting random smileys at 3 or 4 am I'm going to stay up so I go to bed at my usual time tonight.

That's pretty impressive, tre!

One day I hope to travel more. I always love it, but I haven't been able to afford to venture very far in the last several years.

ThoraSEB said:
That's pretty impressive, tre!

One day I hope to travel more. I always love it, but I haven't been able to afford to venture very far in the last several years.

it doesnt seem like 17 when i think about it. :laugh:

hopefully in the next 18 months it gets MUCH higher.:yes:

the rockin edge said:

it doesnt seem like 17 when i think about it. :laugh:

hopefully in the next 18 months it gets MUCH higher.:yes:

All except one of the countries I've visited were when I lived in Ireland. It was so much easier to travel then. Maybe I should move back there!

I fully intend on winning the lottery or something, so I can take a trip around the world.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I've been to Nevada...that counts as a State..right? :confused:

re: Vegas you get credit for more than just one state you can count NY, I think the Venetian should count for Italy then there is Paris and Rio

geez i've been everywhere:)

Um..I've been to only one other country...

Strike that, I've been to the Bahamas as well
THREE COUNTRIES!!

States on the other hand
*counts*
18? I think I"m not possitive

Back
Top Bottom