The Temple Bar: Non-Doozer Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Yes, "if you build it..." :(

Slap Shot rules. I actually watched some of it the other night - the French Canadian* goalie in the first scene - classic. :lmao:

*My grandmother was half French Canadian, and I always wondered why she wasn't either French or Canadian. Which side am I supposed to be ashamed of? She was also half Irish so my father used to say she was Irish.

Oh no, I don't want you to get all weepy on me, now... :grabstissuesanddriesbeav'seyes:

I haven't seen Slap Shot in literally years. Whenever I catch it on tv, it's always the ending where that dude is taking all his equipment off. :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:
Too bad about all the stupid fucking comments below. Honestly that shit drives me nuts, even on here. Why can't people just appreciate something for what it is and move the fuck on. The comparing and bickering half the time about hypothetical stuff depresses the hell out of me. /rant

I read like three of them, and when the guy said, "I'm old enough to be your mother's first lay" I decided I was not going to be able to glean any wisdom and stopped. IMDB is the worst for that shit. Their message boards, HAHA.

For future reference: rant smiley > :rant:

I love that guy. :cute:

UberBeaver said:

Oh man, see if Mikeflix has it. It's a classic. The Hanson brothers ("They called us names!") are great. Paul Newman is a legend too.

They're still appearing together as The Hansons. They were at a local video store a couple of years ago. :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh no, I don't want you to get all weepy on me, now... :grabstissuesanddriesbeav'seyes:

I haven't seen Slap Shot in literally years. Whenever I catch it on tv, it's always the ending where that dude is taking all his equipment off. :lol:

SPOILERS!!!! :mad:

VintagePunk said:

They're still appearing together as The Hansons. They were at a local video store a couple of years ago. :lol:

HAHA. I knew they made a sequel, but I've never seen it. I guess you gotta make your dollars. And that's gotta be easier than working. Interesting fact: Two of those guys are really brothers, and there was a third brother, but he got a job playing hockey somewhere, so he wasn't in the movie.

:killintheface: [/rant]

:mad: rant = :rant: <--- Don't squander the King of the smileys!

mad.jpg

UberBeaver said:

:mad: rant = :rant: <--- Don't squander the King of the smileys!

mad.jpg

:cute: :drool:

I :love: that kill in the face smiley - I don't think I realized he was the rant guy!!

April - cold and flu drinks - c'mon...they work.

VP :
mad.jpg

To the freeze - when is this shit supposed to be done? :sad:

Hi Mandy :wave: tell us all about your weather :drool:

Yeah, I saw both of them in the theatre.

None of you can ever let that information leave this thread. DO YOU HEAR ME???????

HAHAHAHA - sucker - that will cost you at least a Mikes Cranberry, or a V & sprite - depending on the time of day!!

Back
Top Bottom