The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

U2democrat said:
I wonder if I can hit 20,000 today :hmm:

Nah, it's a Friday, I have a life :wink:

I still have to catch up to you guys.

Btw, tonight......U2JT in Long Beach...dinner before that with some crack addicts...including Redkat.:D

anyone have a message for her?

RedrocksU2 said:

I still have to catch up to you guys.

Btw, tonight......U2JT in Long Beach...dinner before that with some crack addicts...including Redkat.:D

anyone have a message for her?

Tell her I said "hello" and that we miss her around here.

Dalton said:

Right. But in real life you would break the person's leg and use their ACL as a bendy straw. I, personally, think he got the better end of the deal.

Best post of the last thread...:lmao:

I will say this for NSW...his BS gauge can only handle so much and at least he's man enough to let things out and suffer the consequences...I respect that...:hi5:

OK, I need a drink...:yes:

Holy shit, I have no idea what is going on between this thread and the other chat thread and within this thread and there's all these references to other things elsewhere and and and .........

Can someone let me know when things start making a lick of sense around here again? kthxbye

corianderstem said:
Holy shit, I have no idea what is going on between this thread and the other chat thread and within this thread and there's all these references to other things elsewhere and and and .........

Can someone let me know when things start making a lick of sense around here again? kthxbye

there is always fire simmering just below the surface waiting to explode...

For example; Mia and I are about to fight :shh:

HEY MIA! I don't like you and your fancy shirts!!!

corianderstem said:

Come on Cor, YOU don't need to know what's going on here. You just come in and be yourself and we will adapt to you. You're a force of nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom