The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ oh wow, I didn't realize you were in Aussie land! (despite the obvious note under Location :der: )

VintagePunk said:

I haven't drank for months. :ohmy: Wtf is wrong with me??

:tsk: Caring for your health or something? :ohmy: :wink:

Zootlesque said:
^ oh wow, I didn't realize you were in Aussie land! (despite the obvious note under Location :der: )
That's okay, I always forget to look at other people's locations... and I still keep thinking your avatar is a manta ray out of the corner of my eye. :lol:

Alisaura said:
They're so cool... one of thos big sea creatures that only eat little tiny things, I think...

So they're not like sting rays that could hurt humans? :(

This is my avatar by the way, if you're curious...

High_Hopes.jpg

Pink Floyd :up:

No, I don't think they'd pose a danger to humans... I don't think they have stingers, at any rate. But I'm too lazy to google them properly :wink:

not much
i was gonna go to my high schools basketball game- we made it to the elite 8- fuckin sweet.
but it was really far away
and it appears we lost 75-60
but they're twice defending champs, 10th in the nation, whatever.

taking the SAT tomorrow morning
then going to a track meet but i can't run cos i have a stress fracture or some dumb shit :grumpy:

so i'm jamming out to 2pac and popping ibuprofen like it's my job

any nice plans for the weekend?

:sigh:

I ended up spending the night in the Emergency Room because one of my friends fell and seriously broke her pinky.

That may sound amusing but this girl has SO many issues and has such self destructing habits I really do not believe she will live to be 30.

I was supposed to take the SATs tomorrow, as well. I had to drop out, however, because my 12-year-old brother is getting confirmed at church and I'm his sponsor.

My high school's sports teams all suck this year.

VertigoGal said:
is this your eating disorder/self-injuring friend U2dem? that sucks :(

Yes this is her. Here she was in excruciating pain and she was more worried about letting people down because she had a couple meetings tonight, I tried telling her that a) Those people would be more worried about HER b) She needs to be more concerned with herself. She also kept calling herself stupid for falling and breaking her pinky, and I had to keep telling her that everyone falls :shrug::banghead:

Thankfully her parents came down quickly and are taking care of her.

phillyfan26 said:
I was supposed to take the SATs tomorrow, as well. I had to drop out, however, because my 12-year-old brother is getting confirmed at church and I'm his sponsor.

My high school's sports teams all suck this year.
I took both the SATs and the ACT and did slightly above average on both. That's been the story of my life...being a mediocre overachiever.

I'm a drastic underachiever. I should do much better than I do, and I still manage to do alright, because I should be doing so well, but am not, but still do OK. You know? You know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom