The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Bar! :wave:

Today is judgement day in the primary. Obama's had a tough couple of days and people are starting to sympathize with Hillary so it could get interesting.

However I'm sticking to my vow of not watching MSNBC/CNN until the polls close. It's HARD.

Morning, bar!

There's a new person who just started at my office this morning, and she has the same first name as me. I've never met anyone with my name before. Plus, her last name has the same first initial as me. :lol: What are the odds?!

ThoraSEB said:
Morning, bar!

There's a new person who just started at my office this morning, and she has the same first name as me. I've never met anyone with my name before. Plus, her last name has the same first initial as me. :lol: What are the odds?!

LaQueesha....:confused:....that is weird...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Welcome to Tuesday BoMac...:sigh:

I know. What I want to know is who decided that weekends are just two days? I want to time-travel so I can meet this person and punch him/her in the face. (Hopefully it's a he, as I have a no punching women in the face policy. :) )

RedrocksU2 said:

what's happenning this weekend, BM?

Well, I just can't wait for the weekend. It's one weekend closer to spring and the winter has really dragged on this year. Actually, scratch that. My 30th birthday is coming up, so I don't mind that time drags on. I want to remain in my twenties as long as possible. :(

BonoManiac said:

Well, I just can't wait for the weekend. It's one weekend closer to spring and the winter has really dragged on this year. Actually, scratch that. My 30th birthday is coming up, so I don't mind that time drags on. I want to remain in my twenties as long as possible. :(

I'm actually looking forward to turning 30 next month. :wink:

And the closer we get to Spring, the better. :hi5:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I think I'm ready to put a lid on my twenties. They were pretty good, but I'm really looking forward to my future. :yes:

How come you're not? It's not like you're going to wake up that day, lose all your hair and get all wrinkly. :wink:

My 20s were good too, but I don't know why this number, more than any other, is making me feel anxious. :shrug:

Afternoon, bar.

I've got my dad listening to Wilco now. You'd think only good could come of this, but I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom