The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true, although I can't see myself breaking 5'8" at this point.

5'4" isn't that short, Kaf. Drea's just spoiled. :tsk: :wink:

Hey, not my fault that Mom's 5'8" and Dad's 5'11" :lol: My sister's the short one of the family at 5'6 1/2" (though she hasn't emphasized the half inch in years :wink: )

Drea said:
Hey, not my fault that Mom's 5'8" and Dad's 5'11" :lol: My sister's the short one of the family at 5'6 1/2" (though she hasn't emphasized the half inch in years :wink: )

:ohmy: :shocked:

i so can't relate to that scenario......

^^^ you live in the land of giants! :D

My cousins (my Aunt Laurie's - Mom's only sibling - sons) are even taller, with the exception of one... Joe and Evan are at least 6'!

Drea said:
My sister's the short one of the family at 5'6 1/2"
:lol: i'm that same height as well, and i make sure everyone knows i'm 5'6 1/2" :rolleyes: :wink:

my mom's only 5' though, and i think my dad's like 5'11" or something. family photos look pretty weird!

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i'm that same height as well, and i make sure everyone knows i'm 5'6 1/2" :rolleyes: :wink:

my mom's only 5' though, and i think my dad's like 5'11" or something. family photos look pretty weird!

your parents are like me and my hubby.. Hubby is 5'11" and I am 5'. My son is a good height for a 10 yr old.. Skinny and tall.. So I am hoping that he is gonna be close to his dad's height.. I would say he's 4 1/2 feet now, comes up to just at my shoulders..

U2Fanatic4ever said:
your parents are like me and my hubby.. Hubby is 5'11" and I am 5'. My son is a good height for a 10 yr old.. Skinny and tall.. So I am hoping that he is gonna be close to his dad's height.. I would say he's 4 1/2 feet now, comes up to just at my shoulders..
:lol: yeah, it was funny when i passed my mom's height at the age of...i think i was nine? their wedding pictures are cute too because my mom stood on the first step of the wedding thingamajig so she wouldn't look so short :cute:

and yeah, it does sound like he'll be more like your husband's height, unless something happens to him healthwise all of a sudden.

phillyfan26 said:
My dad's 6'0". My mom's 5'3".

I got Mom's height. Damn you, Mrs. EXCEPTION.

:lol:

I'm 5'4", hubby is short too, maybe 5'7"-8" approx. So yeah, Maddy will be a shortie. Sorry honey! :hug:

I'm 5'5", Sarah's about 5'6", maybe 5'7". All I know is that for about 3 or 4 years now, she gets all up in my face that she's taller than I am. Because an inch matters. :rolleyes:

:wink:

And for the record, I've been this height since I was 10. I towered over kids in elementary school, but they caught up and surpassed me in many cases by midway through high school. My mom is little, barely 5'2" :cute: and my dad was probably 5'10" or 11".

I'm 5'8", maybe 5'9". Like VP, I towered over everyone up until grade 8 or 9.

My mom is tiny, my dad is a little bit taller than me, and my younger brother is slightly taller than him. I always wanted to be at least 6'. I still would like to be taller, but that's what heels are for! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom