The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh geez...so you got pissed and let it out and worked it out...I'd much rather deal with someone like that, then to continually let it fester, and make everyone and everything uncomfortable.

You had your say, apologized for your rant and we're moving on...:yes:

Mia on the other hand....:uhoh:

Well, thanks, Reg.

Mia is, in every sense of the phrase, an old school Gangsta Bitch. Proceed with caution.

corianderstem said:

Okay, good.

Have you ever been to Deer Park in Burnaby? That's where REM is playing in May.

I don't think I'm up for doing the Sasquatch Festival, even though both REM and Flaming Lips are playing. So I'm hoping maybe to go north of the border to catch them up there instead.

No, never been, but I've heard it's a good venue.

As much as I would love to go to the Sasquatch fest, I doubt it will happen. Don't have the cash, nor the time off to make it work.

I'll have to keep my eye open for shows around here.

Shots, pls! :drunk:

With that, I will bid you adieu for several hours. Time for me to pick up our lunch and get things organized for the afternoon of food and fun.

Later!

elevated_u2_fan said:

HEY MIA! I DON'T LIKE POKEMAN... WHAT R U GONNA DO ABOUT IT, HUH???

All hell, I'm all in

pikachusgoodbye.gif

mauauahahahahahaha!

:wink:

:uhoh: unico :yikes:

Dalton said:
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best part of this is that he's 98% kidding, but part of him is genuinely wanting to yell this with relief.

Dalton's protege returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom