The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton, you need to go premium. PMing has been an invaluable tool for me, one I never thought I'd use so heavily.

I honestly never thought I'd send more than a few PMs.

I've received and sent over 300 in three months.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I got one of those, I think it was some sort of obscene message if I remember correctly...

alright, I'm outta here, see you guys tomorrow... :wave:

Just searched and found that. Don't remember the context, but I was posessed to send a PM that simply stated, "This is an obscene message, bitch."

You called me a boorish oaf, you fuckin' asshat.

Have a good one, dickweed.

phillyfan26 said:
I'd say the qualities vary in each, probably evening out similarly. However, quantity clearly favors the Superthread.

I actually think the quality is in here....more eclectic group of posters, so, more eclectic group of posts....they kind of go round and round in the other one.....it's funny, but, yeah, I get it, Screwtape wants to have sex with an angel on his wedding night and Varitek scored a -14 on her purity test. :)

Oh, and, yes, Danimal, you gave yourself "THE AMENDMENT" as a nickname, after I called your Dad "THE EXCEPTION". I also dubbed you "Danimal", for the record.

No spoken words said:

I actually think the quality is in here....more eclectic group of posters, so, more eclectic group of posts....they kind of go round and round in the other one.....it's funny, but, yeah, I get it, Screwtape wants to have sex with an angel on his wedding night and Varitek scored a -14 on her purity test. :)

I agree. Those threads have been great over the last few days, but I don't think they have the staying power of the Temple Bar.

Dalton said:

I agree. Those threads have been great over the last few days, but I don't think they have the staying power of the Temple Bar.

I think they have staying power, just not for me. :)

Funny group, though.

I've said that the Temple Bar is home, the other thread is a vacation spot. :)

Oh, I definitely think this has much more staying power. It's worked for two years so far, so the business model of the Temple Bar is solid. It's managed, despite having almost a completely different face now then it used to.

I imagine that thread will slow once Varitek graduates and leaves, and then even faster when real life catches up to Ian or Axver.

Hi Thora :wave:

Mike - these guys want to apply for the pet assassination team...

Lila64 said:

Funny-Pics_Animated_Ak47Cat.gif

catattack2nc0.gif

OK, back to work for me :wave:

Thousands of nurses believe it is justified to break the taboo on having an affair with a patient in their care.

Almost one in 10 nurses think starting a relationship with one of their patients is acceptable while one in six said they knew of a colleague who had a sexual relationship with a patient they were looking after.

The findings, published by the Nursing Times, will add weight to the controversial remarks by Conservative peer Lord Mancroft that nurses are “promiscuous” and “unprofessional”.

BonoManiac said:

The other day I saw a search for "Bono's nipple". I promptly turned off my laptop for a while as I tried to extricate those words from my brain. Evidently, they're still etched there.

That's disturbing, right? I'm not alone here, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom