The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Reg and elfa!

unico said:

Thora - haha I love rain, but when I wake up to it it makes me want to stay in bed. It's musically soothing.

:lol: Yeah, me too. I live in the basement, so I don't normally hear the rain unless it's a major storm or something. However, when I opened my blinds this morning I sighed and wished I could go back to sleep.

'Morning Mia...Sharon...Elfa...:hi5:

So I have an 'emergency' dental procedure to be done today...:giggle:

I had an 'accident' in 6th grade and chipped my front tooth...the bond fell out this morning while brushing my teeth...my daugther said I looked like a 'hillbilly'...so I guess that means I have to go and get it fixed...:D

:shrug:

No spoken words said:
dog.gif

cat.gif

EagleHeadMoving.gif

horse.gif

UberBeaver said:

No way. They're too hardcore.

He's never been more right. If you're being attacked by sharks, or ninjas, or Cylons, you call them in.

If you need a head of state eliminated, you call them in.

Otherwise, don't waste their time......or they'll waste you.

No spoken words said:

He's never been more right. If you're being attacked by sharks, or ninjas, or Cylons, you call them in.

If you need a head of state eliminated, you call them in.

Otherwise, don't waste their time......or they'll waste you.

That means you as well Mia, no deliveries! :angry:

Hey Bomac!

:huh:

Well, I went to take my art history exam, but the slide projector wasn't working, and 35 of the 50 questions were based on the slides. So, we answered the last 15 and we'll do the rest on Wednesday :shrug:

BonoManiac said:
Hey Mia. :flirt:

This week is busy, but not as busy as the last one. All I know is that I need a vacation. Thank goodness it's Easter in three weeks and I'll have an extra couple of days to relax.

that's true. february flew by, it's be here soon before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom