The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton, she happens to be a good friend of mine who's having fun with her location the same as anyone else, so if you're going to mock I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it where I can see :|

**We do kid her about wanting to have the longest location though :wink:

Last edited:
:angry:

I was denied health insurance because I'm considered underweight. I have zero other serious health issues, I've never had surgery, or need to have perscription meds, no serious disease, I've never been admitted to the hospital. Yet I still got denied.

I can't help that I'm underweight! I couldn't put on weight even if I tried! It's genetic, everyone on my mom's side is the same way.

:sigh:

That sucks, U2Dem, sorry to hear that. :(

Dalton, a little late, but, sorry that you cannot get ahold of The Wire.

Because I'm gainfully employed, Dalton, which is a direct result of my having attended college, I went out and bought Seasons 1-3 on DVD as I TIVO'd Season 4. I watched 1-3 in like a week, I was that hooked, then caught up on 4. Tonight is the penultimate episode of Season 5. Some coworkers watch the show On Demand, so they can see the final episode of the series at midnight. I hope I have the discipline not to ask them questions about it. We shall see.

U2Dem :hug: That's the first time I've heard of that... when I was working at the credit union I was denied benefits by the insurance company because my weight was too much for my height according to their stats, so I know how you feel :hug:

I'm sure that if a psychological exam was administered, I'd be denied more than my benefits. Luckily, that is not the case, and thus I'm afforded pretty decent benefits, I must say.

It's not as bad in Canada being denied, as there's still a decent amount of things you can have just by having your provincial health card - for example, doctor's visits (or in my case, a visit to the walk-in clinic :wink: )

Well, you changed your reply, but, true, I don't live on Rage Ave. Did grow up in an alleyway in El Bronxeo, though. Raised by middle class sewer rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom