The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as of now it's coming down to Texas and Ohio. If she loses both it's over. If she wins one, she'll probably say "On to PA", if she wins both she'll definitely continue, BUT she needs to win by large margins to have any chance of overtaking Obama in the delegate count.

Good for him. God knows we need someone with a reasonable outlook leading the country.

STING2's economics thread had me rolling with laughter last night.

I just think it's funny that his spin, which usually is tangled in long rants that refer to Resolutions 98% of people don't want to bother reading, is blatantly obvious in that post.

So, I was out to breakfast this morning with some friends. One of our friends brought her new boyfriend. Because of her history it came as no surprise to any of us when he revealed (in short order) that he is a complete and utter douchebag.

But Douchebag at one point used a word that I haven't heard in a long time. The word? "Lesbo".

That got me to thinking? There really should be a lesbian clown and the perfect name for said lesbian clown is Lesbo. This thing could take off.

Dalton, if you didn't hear, I'm creating a TV show about you called "Fast Food Cop."

It can't be supersized, because he never got accepted by McDonalds.

Maybe that should be his catchphrase.

[Dalton finishes apprehending a villian] "Maybe NOW McDonalds will look at my resume!"

I google imaged "Lesbo the Clown" and this was the first photo that came up:
1105_rosie_o_bn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom