The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much! :lol:

They started out with a sketch mocking the MSNBC debate showing Brian and Tim being really hard on Hillary and easy on Barack, and then the real Hillary came on and was like "Yeah that's pretty much how it was :blahblah:"

But so far 2 bits have featured Brian Williams, the opening sketch where he was played by...Will Forte? I think that's his name. The second was a cartoon by Robert Smigel and he was interviewing Obama.

It's only 10pm, and I have nothing going on at all tomorrow, so I could stay up late if I want to. However, I'm seriously contemplating getting my book, and settling into bed any minute now. :drool:

Night, Lila!

VP - Her team came in second. Great effort! The trophies for first & second place were the same, except for the plaque's writing, so there's that. And her team is more of a TEAM and they gave it their best shot :up: More class & sportsmanship :up:

How are the little ones doing? They are soooooooooooo :cute:!

Doing fine...today's the day I stop procrastinating and start studying for the 4 exams I have this week and work on my Prague application that's due tomorrow.

BTW it looks like I'll be going to Harrisburg with a group from my school in April. Have you ever been there? What's it like?

I've been there, yes. Aside from the politics, it's pretty meh. The capitol building is nice, though.

Ed Rendell FTW

I saw him speak once. He was supposed to be the keynote speaker at the end but because it was snowing like crazy outside he spoke first then left :lol:

Anyway we'll probably be up in Harrisburg the weekend before the primary to do some volunteering for Obama. Should be interesting.

We're an interesting state. The Pittsburgh area and the Philly area could not be more liberal. But the majority of the rest of the state is red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom