The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
Do you want to spend 45 minutes bashing the shit out of Comcast with me?

I'm in. I hate Comcast. And I have it on my houses's 10 televisions, including two HD/digital cable boxes.

AHHHHHHHHHH Comcast :banghead:

How many times have my parents and I had to be on the phone with those mofos.

AND, for whatever reason the last month or so, the internet at my school won't load comcast.net. I'm lucky that I installed the comcast toolbar so I know when I have mail and I can check it, but for those who have comcast.net accounts can't check their email if they don't have the toolbar. :mad:

Dalton said:

I live on LOVE motherfucker.

Do you want to spend 45 minutes bashing the shit out of Comcast with me?

It's been way too public of a battle. They could bash us (and do) as easily as we them. Takes two to tango in this sort of dispute. We're still talking, though, which is good. It'll get done.

This is what Comcast.net looks like when I open it here at school. It won't load any further than this, and I know it's not just me:
comcastscrewupam9.jpg

Comcast :angry:

Well, I'm out for a few hours. Check my LiveJournal for details as to where I will be.

U2democrat said:
I'm really craving some Mexican Food, which is a rarity for me because I don't handle spice well (though I love all the flavors).

Taco Bell is about as Mexican as I get, as spice and I don't get along very well :lol:

Morning bar :wave: (Afternoon really, but I didn't get up till noon :wink: )

unico said:

that's impressive! you should've said something before. would you like me to add it to your honors degree? or do you want a separate certificate?

Definitely separate. If NSW ever comes to my apartment, I want him to see a lot of certificates on the wall. Its called intimidation.

Drea said:
Hey BoMac, how do you feel about Huet getting traded? Thought it was kind of stupid myself :huh:

I'm not so much in disagreement with trading Huet, as he will be an unrestricted free agent, as I am with the return they got for him. Surely they could have squeezed at least another draft pick, maybe either a first rounder, out of Washington.

The trade did have unexpected consequences last night, though, as Huet blanked the Devils, which leaves the Habs one point out of first in the conference, with New Jersey in town tonight. :yippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom