The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:
i feel like i have the responsibility to tell you that i'm a minor before proceeding.

not a great dream really though, when i say anticlimactic i mean it. :shrug:

Well, I'm a minor as well, so it's all OK.

17 :hi5:

hahaha
well i know it's a wrenching disappointment
but i'm going to go pass out in my bed if that's ok

wish me luck on the SAT tomorrow!! i think i'll do fine if i don't have a mental breakdown in the middle and start shredding it with my teeth or something.

well, bye then.

VertigoGal said:
hahaha

wish me luck on the SAT tomorrow!! i think i'll do fine if i don't have a mental breakdown in the middle and start shredding it with my teeth or something.

well, bye then.

God luck on the SAT!!!!

VertigoGal said:
hahaha

well, bye then.

Remember. Don't slow down for questions you don't know. Get a rhythm and knock that bitch out.

No spoken words said:

If I made a joke about banging your Mom, would that make all of this go away?

No, because you'll just be recycling Lance's Mom jokes.

Been a long day, bar. But a good one.

Went to the dentist: NO CAVITIES, biatch. And later on, I got that new TV I've been asking for.

Jim Zorn said:

You're not gonna have any teeth left if you don't report to mini-camp on time.

Aren't you psyched that Mark Brunell has been "taken for a drive"? I am. Old dude has just been taking up cap space. :tsk: We need youth, like yourself. :up:

LemonMelon said:

Aren't you psyched that Mark Brunell has been "taken for a drive"? I am. Old dude has just been taking up cap space. :tsk: We need youth, like yourself. :up:

And like you.

Fans like you are the real future of the franchise.

How's the working out coming along? You ready to enter the new Redskins Youth Academy?

Jim Zorn said:

And like you.

Fans like you are the real future of the franchise.

How's the working out coming along? You ready to enter the new Redskins Youth Academy?

For this team, I would pass out from severe dehydration and exhaustion at least three times a week. But I'll try for more.

Evening, bar.

Can you say basketball finals tomorrow night?
dunk.gif

hoops.GIF

:yippie:

Last edited:
Thanks - they got some tough competition tomorrow. Tonight's score: 32/28. The officiating... as always sucked. Luckily less for us I guess. The one female (we had 3) who was head ref thinks she can do no wrong, and apparently doesn't know the rules. Especially the 3 second one when everyone is trying for a rebound after a shot :angry:

Lila64 said:
Especially the 3 second one when everyone is trying for a rebound after a shot :angry:

Which one is that? Three in the key? I don't think that applies there....but I could be wrong...

edit before I go to zzz-land: what I mean by that is I think a key factor (pardon the pun) of the 3 second rule is who has possession..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom