The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
girl needs rehab. :crack:
eating disorders suck. i think i'm relapsing in mine but i feel very nonchalant about it. say nothing- i like being blunt for effect oooooh damn soooo fuckin sad. don't mind me i'm a bit high.

seriously, talk to her parents and tell them everything. unless they have shit for brains- frighteningly common condition- they have to do something, or at least try. there's nothing worse than having everyone just sitting around doing nothing, but it's like the thing to do these days, totally acceptable and expected and understandable.

i dunno.
is she your roommate?

i like your avatar, handsome :combust:

I gotta say, I think I have it pretty easy with my latent alcoholism (I think anyway).

No spoken words said:

I gave a few songs a listen and was Meh'd by it. Should I listen to that fucker again? What sayest thou?
I was of the exact same opinion. I sat on it for a while. Oxford Comma, M79, I Stand Corrected, and Walcott got me back into it.

Canadiens1160 said:
I was of the exact same opinion. I sat on it for a while. Oxford Comma, M79, I Stand Corrected, and Walcott got me back into it.

Here's what I like, I'll just say it. You saw that fucking teaser trailer, and made an avatar out of it in like an hour. You're a dedicated sonofabitch.

I'll give it another whirl, perhaps. You like it, Cori likes it, what the fuck.

VertigoGal said:
girl needs rehab. :crack:
eating disorders suck. i think i'm relapsing in mine but i feel very nonchalant about it. say nothing- i like being blunt for effect oooooh damn soooo fuckin sad. don't mind me i'm a bit high.

seriously, talk to her parents and tell them everything. unless they have shit for brains- frighteningly common condition- they have to do something, or at least try. there's nothing worse than having everyone just sitting around doing nothing, but it's like the thing to do these days, totally acceptable and expected and understandable.

i dunno.
is she your roommate?

i like your avatar, handsome :combust:

Her parents are a bit odd as well, they put SO much pressure on her which is what I think is part of the problem.

She does need some sort of rehab/time in therapy. She sees a counselor fairly regularly but she needs something more than that.

She's not my roommate (I have a single room :D) but she lives in the same suite as me. She is often talking to herself, for whatever reason when she walks around campus she doesn't walk on the paved paths, she walks on the grass off to the side just mumbling to herself.

She purposefully takes tons of caffine to keep from falling asleep, and she complains about how she hasn't slept in days. She then falls asleep in class, and feels the need to stay up all night and study to make up for her falling asleep in class.

For instance, tonight in the ER, she wished she had brought a textbook so she could be studying while she was waiting. She goes to the gym 2 hours a day, every day.

Between the bad eating habits, the caffine, the lack of sleep, and the excessive exercise, I'm afraid her heart will give out on her. I have told her this, and she laughs and shrugs it off. I don't know what to do anymore.

Dalton said:
Two things:

1. Danimal is dead to me. 80%?

2. NSW, I just watched the first episode of The Wire. I don't know if its the booze talking or what, but I laughed my ass off. "Fuck is me."

1. He's bad at maths.

2. I hope you're laughing, but, you enjoyed the episode. Not a good show to watch drunk, I'd say. Save that for American Idol or something where you need it.

Dalton said:
Two things:

1. Danimal is dead to me. 80%?

2. NSW, I just watched the first episode of The Wire. I don't know if its the booze talking or what, but I laughed my ass off. "Fuck is me."

You're here like 3% of the time.

well yeah there's not much you can do beyond saying something to her. i would say something to her parents though it's awkward as fuck.

they sound typically messed up though and probably would rather be in denial until she has a heart attack than admit anything.

i hope she gets better, that stuff is so messed up. i'm sure you're good for her.

Dalton said:

VG, you, me and Gwen Steffani are the only remaining Bush fans. How does that make you feel?

actually, i had a lesbian dream last night and it did absolutely nothing for me. quite a disappointment, in the dream.
a relief, i guess, no offense meant but its a hard knock life

i do have a bit of an asian posse though, no shit...

I LOVED the first episode, but there were some funny lines. In the opening sequence the witness to the murder is telling McNaulty about how Snott steals the money every Friday. McNaulty asks him why they let him play, "This is America, we have to." :)

Dalton said:
I LOVED the first episode, but there were some funny lines. In the opening sequence the witness to the murder is telling McNaulty about how Snott steals the money every Friday. McNaulty asks him why they let him play, "This is America, we have to." :)

Oh, every episode has humor. I hope you enjoy the whole Season and move right on to Season 2, etc....you know how I feel about it.

VertigoGal said:

actually, i had a lesbian dream last night and it did absolutely nothing for me. quite a disappointment, in the dream.
a relief, i guess, no offense meant but its a hard knock life

i do have a bit of an asian posse though, no shit...

Why don't you tell me this dream (in graphic detail) and I will interpret it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom