The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redkat

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends
temple-bar-2.jpg

And everyone must be sleeping... Took forever to read thru that last thread. OK, now I have to get some work done :angry: That's what I get for slacking all day & wacthing the Oscars and the post-Oscar stuff

snowbunny00774 said:
I'd love a snow day :(

Although I really want the weather to pick up soon, so I can wear cute shoes in NYC :angry:

Agreee on both counts. :angry:

I have absolutely no motivation today. I just want to be home, in bed, eating junk and watching tv. The same crap I did yesterday -oh, with some sex thrown in, too.

*goes back to work* :killintheface:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:mad:

Ok, true story: American Beauty was out at the same time as Snow Day. So, I decide to go see American Beauty one afternoon (this was during the week as I was laid off at the time) and, as I'm walking into the theatre this weird dude with :shifty: eyes starts to chat me up as we're walking down the aisles to the theatres. I'm maintaining my distance, but being friendly, praying he's not going to see the same movie I'm seeing, when he says "enjoy your show" and turns to go into the theatre showing Snow Day. It kinda creeped me out a bit.

I think my car is dying. It's 11 1/2 years old, with almost 200k miles. I like my car though. It's been good to me. :( But some new funky sound started in the other day, and it's notworth pouring any more money into the car. I'm so cheap I don't want to spend money on a new car.

I'm consindering a used car. I'm not really a big car guy, like I don't think about cars. And the only ars I ever see where I'm like, "Damn, I want one of them" are the Lexus'. Pretty much all of them. But they're expensive. So it comes down to I could get used Lexus SUV thing for the same price as a new Saturn Hybrid SUV thing. I'm not in love with SUVs, but I could use the space I guess. I like the idea of a hybrid, though.

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, she sits right next to my friend, and one day I was running to get lunch and I offered to get her something, and she was absolutely shocked. I loved it. Cause she knows I abhor her, but I'm above that. I'm all New Testament with this whore.

I'm not big on quoting myself, but I need that for later.

Back
Top Bottom