The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today, Reg, I make fun of you for having Warrant on your playlist. And, to be crystal clear, I'm legitimately making fun of it, not pretending to while I secretly have Warrant on my Ipod.

:)

At least you have Zep in there to balance things out.

Hey, sorry about the rainout, that sucks.

You know what's funny NSW...:shifty: I generally loathe Warrant, and the puke bag of a lead singer they have...but damnit a couple of their songs are 'fun'...not good, but entertaining and fun. Sure they suck in the long run, but don't we all? :hmm:

Do you say that to your son, Reg?

Like, when he is a HS senior, will this go down:

"Dog Jr., that was a pretty food pitching performance out there, you really impressed those college and minor league scouts. You located your fastball, showed good command of your change and the 5-10 curves you threw really broke sharply, I'm really proud of you. But, don't get too full of yourself, son, because we all suck in the long run. Yes, everyone, Dog Jr. Not just the crappy parade of hair bands I love to listen to, no, ALL of us suck. I love you son"

No spoken words said:
Do you say that to your son, Reg?

Like, when he is a HS senior, will this go down:

"Dog Jr., that was a pretty food pitching performance out there, you really impressed those college and minor league scouts. You located your fastball, showed good command of your change and the 5-10 curves you threw really broke sharply, I'm really proud of you. But, don't get too full of yourself, son, because we all suck in the long run. Yes, everyone, Dog Jr. Not just the crappy parade of hair bands I love to listen to, no, ALL of us suck. I love you son"

:sad:...that brought tears to my eyes NSW...:hug:..you know me too well now.

Especially the part about "food pitching"...:shifty: You really should see his cottage cheese change up or his hotlink fastball...but then again, you know all about 'food pitching' don't you...:wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It's gonna be an early night, kids - body aches, and not for Reg or anything salacious like that. :(

If I get sick now, that can only be a good thing, though.

*nyquil coma*

Allow me to massage that achy body of yours...:whistle:

Aah, to honest I've been fighting off a cold all day too...I won't let it drag me down, no!!! :no:

Damn you April and your wet kisses!!! :madwife:

:shifty:

God, I love creative bursts like this.

For the past three hours I've been sitting here absolutley wailing on my guitar to whatever comes up on iTunes.

Tonight alone, I've learned how to play Going to California by Led Zeppelin, Paranoid Android by Radiohead, and For Those About To Rock by AC/DC...I'm about to start Layla (the old version) :drool:

DaveC said:
God, I love creative bursts like this.

For the past three hours I've been sitting here absolutley wailing on my guitar to whatever comes up on iTunes.

Tonight alone, I've learned how to play Going to California by Led Zeppelin, Paranoid Android by Radiohead, and For Those About To Rock by AC/DC...I'm about to start Layla (the old version) :drool:

For Those About To Rock...:drool:

Dave, you have great taste in music....:bow:

Back
Top Bottom