The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I often wonder, if nsw, Beav, and Reg all worked in my office, would I find them hilarious, or would I just think they're a bunch of assholes I was forced to work with everyday? :hmm:

You know I love you guys. :wink:

You probably do with work with people like us. I can't speak for the other two, but I sit here all quiet, and then I'll go out with some people, and I'll actually be talking and I always get the "Wow, you're an asshole. I thought you were this nice quiet guy in the corner. But in reality, you're full of rage and fury, a vile bitter man. I like you." Usually they don't speak so eloquently, but that's the gist of it. And there's always someone behind them saying, "See, I told you. He's fucked up."

UberBeaver said:

You probably do with work with people like us. I can't speak for the other two, but I sit here all quiet, and then I'll go out with some people, and I'll actually be talking and I always get the "Wow, you're an asshole. I thought you were this nice quiet guy in the corner. But in reality, you're full of rage and fury, a vile bitter man. I like you." Usually they don't speak so eloquently, but that's the gist of it. And there's always someone behind them saying, "See, I told you. He's fucked up."

Nah, I work with 98% women and aside from my friends who I :love: they're all bitches. :sick:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Are you mocking us?!?!?

Sir! I am hurt and dismayed that you would question my sincerity! If I were facing you, I would remove my glove and strike your face with it!!

Then you could hit me & I could hit you & then we could tumble into a pile of wilding flailing arms & legs & lips and..... :shifty:... Um, never mind.

:lol:

BluRmGrl said:

Sir! I am hurt and dismayed that you would question my sincerity! If I were facing you, I would remove my glove and strike your face with it!!

Then you could hit me & I could hit you & then we could tumble into a pile of wilding flailing arms & legs & lips and..... :shifty:... Um, never mind.

:lol:

I like your thinking...you need to come here more often...:shifty:

And April...you have only begun to feel the innermost part of me...can you move your hand up and left, please? :ohmy:

UberBeaver said:

pics, please.
You asked for it.
manthong.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I often wonder, if nsw, Beav, and Reg all worked in my office, would I find them hilarious, or would I just think they're a bunch of assholes I was forced to work with everyday? :hmm:

You know I love you guys. :wink:

If you did not find me funny, I'd end up leaving you alone. I, despite being the world's biggest dork and besides being obsessed with my own amusement, do have some sort of social radar, and can tell when someone finds me to be a nuisance. Should that person work for me, as opposed to with me, I immediately terminate them, because if you're too stupid to find me to be hilarious then you are too stupid to do my bidding. But still.

No spoken words said:

If you did not find me funny, I'd end up leaving you alone. I, despite being the world's biggest dork and besides being obsessed with my own amusement, do have some sort of social radar, and can tell when someone finds me to be a nuisance. Should that person work for me, as opposed to with me, I immediately terminate them, because if you're too stupid to find me to be hilarious then you are too stupid to do my bidding. But still.

NSW takes everything so personal...I love it!!

If you didn't find me funny I'd keep trying until you did or you kicked me in the nuts...:yes:

I'm actually the opposite of Beav. At work, I'm fairly animated and sort of kind of sometimes a little bit funny....but, outside of work, am a lot more mellow and quiet. We're DIFFERENT, Beav, you hear me?

No spoken words said:
I'm actually the opposite of Beav. At work, I'm fairly animated and sort of kind of sometimes a little bit funny....but, outside of work, am a lot more mellow and quiet. We're DIFFERENT, Beav, you hear me?

You are different...Beav leaves work at quitting time...:shifty:

Damn - I've got to leave just when things are getting interesting: a Beav & NSW faceoff!! :hyper: :grumpy:

I'll have to check in on this later. :wave: I'm most obliged for your hospitality.

Back
Top Bottom