The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:

:lol:

I don't get it. Honestly, I mean a woman can have sex anytime they want...right?:eyebrow:

you have to make yourself more clear when you make that statement...

"i mean a woman can have sex anytime they want... right?" = true

"i mean a woman can have sex with someone they want to have sex with anytime they want... right?" not neccesarily true.

now you're on the right path :wink:

UberBeaver said:
I dont need a new car. They fixed my car. I was afraid the transmission was shot, but it's all good. Some cap broke or something.

YAY!

step away from Aprils sex life :tsk: :uhoh:

my laptop needs a new motherboard AND harddrive. I didn't back anything up :reject: :sad:

redkat said:

YAY!

step away from Aprils sex life :tsk: :uhoh:

my laptop needs a new motherboard AND harddrive. I didn't back anything up :reject: :sad:

Oh. That sucks. It seems odd that both went at the same time though. Did you have anything important on there? Ask for the old harddrive back, maybe you can figure out a way to set it up as a drive so you can get your stuff back.

:hug: for Kat. That sux.

Beav - Maddy has stolen all of my smilies, since they are stored/saved on my other computer. I'm glad you enjoy her presence. She's a pretty cool kid :hi5: And glad your car is fixed. Car troubles suck. Worse though: Medical problems
biting.gif

Lila64 said:
:hug: for Kat. That sux.

Beav - Maddy has stolen all of my smilies, since they are stored/saved on my other computer. I'm glad you enjoy her presence. She's a pretty cool kid :hi5: And glad your car is fixed. Car troubles suck. Worse though: Medical problems
biting.gif

Amen to that.

UberBeaver said:

Oh. That sucks. It seems odd that both went at the same time though. Did you have anything important on there? Ask for the old harddrive back, maybe you can figure out a way to set it up as a drive so you can get your stuff back.

well it sounds like it overheated and cooked everything.

most documents I have a habit of emailing myself so those are in hotmail.

I think i've put most of my pics in photobucket.

mostly i'm gonna lose music which sucks but I'll slowly get it back. I'm lucky I won't have to pay for this repair :pray:

UberBeaver said:
If you have the music on your iPod, I found a program that can get it back onto your PC. I had to do that the other day. Sort of a pain, but it beat putting all those CDs back in.

wow! that's awesome I've always wanted to be able to do that!!

I realized my house phone hasn't rang in at least 5 days. I called it and yep my phone is broken because well it doesn't ring.

so for those keeping track
-replaced the dvd player 2 weeks ago
-laptop-fried
-vaccum-broken
-phones- down
-fan-goes off and on by itself throughout the night

I am wondering about the wiring in this place

redkat said:

wow! that's awesome I've always wanted to be able to do that!!

I realized my house phone hasn't rang in at least 5 days. I called it and yep my phone is broken because well it doesn't ring.

so for those keeping track
-replaced the dvd player 2 weeks ago
-laptop-fried
-vaccum-broken
-phones- down
-fan-goes off and on by itself throughout the night

I am wondering about the wiring in this place

Maybe you've developed a Super Power that disrupts power. That is so friggin awesome. Shut down LA!

ThoraSEB said:
I've had to do that too, Beav. It blows, but at least there's a way of getting them back on to your PC.

Yeah, it did blow. I used a free version and you have to do it 5 songs at a time, which is a pain. But it beat losing all of those songs which I paid to download from iTunes. I'm sure there's good free ones out there, but I was just so happy to have found anything.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

you have to make yourself more clear when you make that statement...

"i mean a woman can have sex anytime they want... right?" = true

"i mean a woman can have sex with someone they want to have sex with anytime they want... right?" not neccesarily true.

now you're on the right path :wink:

Finally, a man who gets it. :up:

Ok, carry on.

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, it did blow. I used a free version and you have to do it 5 songs at a time, which is a pain. But it beat losing all of those songs which I paid to download from iTunes. I'm sure there's good free ones out there, but I was just so happy to have found anything.

5 songs at a time?! :yikes: I'll have a look at my PC when I get home. I'm pretty sure that the program (which was free as well) I used let me do them all at the same time.

I'm fine, thanks, just been a rough 2 days here at work. Bad budget news, blah blah blah.

LMPA, that's a bummer, when someone you're close with at work quits or retires, etc. Sorry you have to experience that today.

:hug: LMPA

:hug: NSW -must be the end of month blues for you huh?

Come on guys, we can get this Mofo over the top! Just one more! :rahrahrah:

Here's your one more! :D

Sorry about the suckage-filled days, NSW and LMPA. At least tomorrow is a new month. I'm hoping March will be much better than January & February were.

Back
Top Bottom