The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well we were supposed to start baseball for my son, so this has put a damper on the whole thing.

Dude, just announce, out loud...'I'm goin' grubbing bitches...anyone wanna join?' Then get up and leave.

Works for me...:up:

worst smelling food ever? Cornnuts :barf:

they should be banned from public consumption and def. from small spaces like classrooms :killintheface:

UberBeaver said:
I can't stand Pork Rinds. Ugh.

I've never been around them. Why are people so inconsiderate. If I don't get to class early I'll have to sit next to her again. they make me gag, plus she's annoying. She tries to anticipate questions shouts out answers before he's done talking.

After last weeks 3 hour lecture one woman went up to the teacher after class and said. I didn't follow that could you explain it again. He said what she said everything :lol:

Omg, stupid people in class. This weekend this woman in English was asking the girl next to her about the study questions we had to review and asking her for her notes. The girl must have told her four times she had to write down her own notes while we were discussing the book. The woman was not getting it (she's foreign, but still :crack: ) and kept asking the girl for her notes.

I'm glad I love the people I sit next to. :love:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm glad I love the people I sit next to. :love:

That's the key :up: I asked a girl to save me a seat tonight. She told me I should confront corn nut girl :lol:

I kept my altoid box open to counteract the smell. I could bring in an air freshener and put it on her seat :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:lol:

The girl who sits next to me in Soc rocks. She's the mother of 7 kids and is going back for nursing. So next time I bitch about not having time, uh, yeah. :shh:

Holy Shit good for her :bow:

I'll throw up in your suitcase snow :)

redkat said:

That's the key :up: I asked a girl to save me a seat tonight. She told me I should confront corn nut girl :lol:

I kept my altoid box open to counteract the smell. I could bring in an air freshener and put it on her seat :hmm:

Bring Pork Rinds. They're awful. When my wife was pregnant, she had a craving for them. She was eating them in the car when the smell hit me. It's was nauseating. She left the bag in the kitchen, sealed, but I couldn't escape the smell. Pork Rinds have since been banned from mi casa. Plus they taste like styrofoam with salt. Who eats these things?

Real pork rinds, like in a restaruant, are gooooood though. Those are ok.

redkat said:
worst smelling food ever? Cornnuts :barf:

they should be banned from public consumption and def. from small spaces like classrooms :killintheface:

No shit...one of my 'underlings' eats them all the time and I swear it smell like pig shit as soon as he opens up the bag...:yuck:

The smell is burned into my nasal passages.

And the rain can be sexy April...unless you want to play baseball!!! :mad:

NSW - after your minions finish feasting up their co-worker, you will ask them, "Maggots, what is happiness?" They will reply with the voices of fools and sycophants, but you will tell them, "Nay. I am sad there is not one among you that can answer true. Happiness, my little piggies, is to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. Now, back to work. We got sports programs to make and shit. Why is Buddy Lembeck not in my office yet? He thinks I got all day?"

Back
Top Bottom