The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

howtocrossthelirr.jpg

:lmao:

Great pics Tre - sounds like it went really well. Didn't you say you play elsewhere now?

Beav - I think the security guard who just walked by thinks I'm insane due the maniacal laughter going on here. I think you should submit that to the transit authority as a public service. Non redheads might be offended though for not being included :lol:

Nah, Tre, you're held in high esteem....well regarded...in good stead.....you're of value.....you sing, and post photos of said singing. I contribute nothing, and therefore am shunned.....scorned.....reviled......sort of like a digital leper.

Tre, glad your performance went well tonight.

Goodnight Kat.

No spoken words said:
Nah, Tre, you're held in high esteem....well regarded...in good stead.....you're of value.....you sing, and post photos of said singing. I contribute nothing, and therefore am shunned.....scorned.....reviled......sort of like a digital leper.

Well that saves me having to have that conversation in NYC :relief:

:wink:

I'm still here - sort of. Trying to finish up so I'm not here till 2.30 again :(

snowbunny00774 said:

Well that saves me having to have that conversation in NYC :relief:

:wink:

I'm still here - sort of. Trying to finish up so I'm not here till 2.30 again :(

But, you'd have added in some curses, since you claim to cuss a lot, like moi.

:)

Snow, we're going to have a brief but spirited exchange about work in NYC. 5 minutes is all I'll need, maybe 10.

the rockin edge said:
my thoughts exactly.:rockon: i'll get something like an A on the test anyway.:laugh:

i have this strange knack of never studying in depth but doing well on tests, normally better than i expect.

Pray you never lose that knack!!

I agree NSW. 10 mins should be good for me!! Like you said though - about 3 mins of it will be swearing :)

Back
Top Bottom