The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night LMPA

I want to leave work :whine:

I know nothing about cars Beav.

I too swear a fair bit - I'm sure you'll all learn thet pretty quickly in 17 and a bit days :drool:

the rockin edge said:
DONT SNIPPET FUCKING CHER IN A RHCP SONG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.:scream:

This is the first post I read, so I have no idea what the backstory is, but for the love of God, that is a horrible thought. :yikes::barf:

Rock their worlds Tre :rockon:

Short pants guy was looking cute again today. Clearly I need some kind of vaccine or just a straight forward clubbing over the head :mad:

Alright - I'm going to work hard core for an hour and 8 mins - post the 17 days marker - and then leave here. Hopefully you will have all good stories Tre :up:

RHCP featuring Cher....

Good lord. :|

Who would do that?

ETA: Shut up! So what if I listen to guilty pleasures?

:wink:

Reg! :heterosexualman:hug::

UberBeaver said:
I just got a Talking Heads album. So far, I hate them. Right now "Once in a Lifetime" is on. This song is cool. But the first 3 were damn near unlistenable.

Just the mention and I have that video in my head:crack:

Kat - I made you a map to get you from JFK to NYC. Things you need to find:

AirTrain to Jamaica Station where you will get on the

Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) which will take you to

Penn Station

That will get you to the hotel.

If shit goes bad in Jamaica Station, ask if you are going to Penn Station. If guy with silly hat says, "Yes," you're golden. If he says, "No," ask if this train goes to SYosset, if he says yes, just hang out and call when you get to Syosset. I live right there. If guy with silly hat says, "No," lol. Get off train, cross to the other side of thhe tracks (don't walk on the tracks) get on next train. This will be going towards the City. Make sure it's not going to Brooklyn.

lirr.gif

*some chocolate in the case for good measure :angel:

BTW - I gave up drinking for Lent so the occupants of the room have to be sober all weekend and no sneaking booze into the room either.

Back
Top Bottom