The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-26-2007, 10:46 PM   #181
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978


No, it's for two!

This is fucking ridiculous. They are charging a building facility fee now? WTF! And there are ticketbastard charges and then other charges. Unreal.
Ticketbastard fees are ridiculous. I just bought tix to John Mayer, and the starting price was $45. With all the stupid fees, it was over $60 each. So fucking unreasonable.
__________________

__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 10:47 PM   #182
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



You should have heard it....absolutely brutal
sonuvabitch.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 10:51 PM   #183
Blue Crack Addict
 
flybabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sunglasses,USA
Posts: 17,056
Local Time: 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ThoraSEB


Ticketbastard fees are ridiculous. I just bought tix to John Mayer, and the starting price was $45. With all the stupid fees, it was over $60 each. So fucking unreasonable.
Damn straight
I have only looked at ticket prices and I am so damn amazed at the crappy prices here too... $250
__________________
flybabe is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 10:53 PM   #184
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ThoraSEB


Ticketbastard fees are ridiculous. I just bought tix to John Mayer, and the starting price was $45. With all the stupid fees, it was over $60 each. So fucking unreasonable.
Since when did they start charging for a building facility fee?!


So the only tickets I can get left are $42.50(orchestra), add $2.50 for a building facility fee then add ticketbastard charge of $9.95 and then add an order processing charge of $4.85. Blah....
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:03 PM   #185
Blue Crack Addict
 
flybabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sunglasses,USA
Posts: 17,056
Local Time: 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978


Since when did they start charging for a building facility fee?!


So the only tickets I can get left are $42.50(orchestra), add $2.50 for a building facility fee then add ticketbastard charge of $9.95 and then add an order processing charge of $4.85. Blah....
OMG...
__________________
flybabe is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #186
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


George Thorogood is awesome in small doses. Pat Benatar is cool. Everyone else
Yeah - I don't mind that one whiskey one beer song he has.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:10 PM   #187
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 04:28 PM
I need sleep. G'night all!
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:10 PM   #188
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


This looks smaller than normal, what did you do to it?

Goodnight '78
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:15 PM   #189
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


This looks smaller than normal, what did you do to it?

Goodnight '78
Nope, that's actual size. Your baseless accusations of my tampering with my masterpiece don't phase me.

Is one bourbon, one scotch, one beer the song with the landlady and the reny? I love that song. "Said I get you the money next Friday...Friday come, I ain't go no rent...so out the back door I go...." XD
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:15 PM   #190
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978


Since when did they start charging for a building facility fee?!


So the only tickets I can get left are $42.50(orchestra), add $2.50 for a building facility fee then add ticketbastard charge of $9.95 and then add an order processing charge of $4.85. Blah....
I don't know.

Facility - $2.00, convenience - $9.50, order processing - $3.50.

Convenience my ass.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:17 PM   #191
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Nope, that's actual size. Your baseless accusations of my tampering with my masterpiece don't phase me.

Is one bourbon, one scotch, one beer the song with the landlady and the reny? I love that song. "Said I get you the money next Friday...Friday come, I ain't go no rent...so out the back door I go...." XD
It looks smaller than it did before. That's always the way though.


That's the song!! I love it...I'm going to play that in our hotel room while I'm eating cornuts
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:19 PM   #192
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


It looks smaller than it did before. That's always the way though.


That's the song!! I love it...I'm going to play that in our hotel room while I'm eating cornuts

Maybe he's just cold. You don't know him. You don't know his life.

I stole that from you, I don't remember where it was though. Now we're even.

You and Kat staying in the same hotel?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:21 PM   #193
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver



Maybe he's just cold. You don't know him. You don't know his life.

I stole that from you, I don't remember where it was though. Now we're even.

You and Kat staying in the same hotel?
NYC thread - Ewen making fun of me for my time and day countdown I think.


Same room actually
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:27 PM   #194
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


NYC thread - Ewen making fun of me for my time and day countdown I think.


Same room actually
Yes, that was it.


It's going to be funny when I pass you guys in the hall and I'm all dressed up like a TV repairman cause I was installing a hidden camera in the room. You're gonna be like, "He looks familiar, eh?" And Kat's gonna be all, "I smell corn nuts, goddamn it. WTF?" I'm gonna lolz after you guys are out of earshot. Oh, the laughs. Then I'll sit in my van waiting for the magic, ooooohhh yyeeeahhhhh.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 11:28 PM   #195
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me by Culture Club just came on iTunes. I'm leaving it on.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com