The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

It's no game beav :mad:

I have always liked the look of Audi's but I know nothing :shrug:

Do you have Carmax out there? check it out. I went once (I didn't need a car at the time, long story) but I was really impressed. They have a computer and you can just look up what cars you like and go visit them on the lot. Not high pressure at all.

Nope, no carmax out here.

That was my thought too, but I'm kinda crazy with leaving too early for things. Leaving at 6 will just be a traffic nightmare

This is why I rarely leave OC :wink:

redkat said:
That was my thought too, but I'm kinda crazy with leaving too early for things. Leaving at 6 will just be a traffic nightmare

This is why I rarely leave OC :wink:

I have to go from West LA to Anaheim a few times a year for Duck or Angel games, and, I split at like 4pm, maybe 4:30pm, because if I leave at 5 or later, I might not get there until 7:15 or so. It's insanity. I'd rather get there early and relax and watch warmups or whatnot than sit in my car and stress about being there on time.

Damn our S.Calif freeways :angry:

On the Elevation Tour, I attended the 3 shows in Anaheim that April. Hubby and I went one night, and we pretty much cruised from Ventura Co., to downtown then to Anaheim. The second night, I had to drive into L.A. and let my friends do the rest. On the 3rd night I drove alone and I had to meet someone (a stranger) to pick up a ticket I had bought earlier in the day. It took me over 2 hours to get there! And the guy kept calling me to make sure I was coming, cuz he could have sold that (floor) ticket a hundred times over. And I was already paying $225 for it :reject: And after that show, apparently Caltrans was working, and closed the whole freeway. Everyone had to exit and re-enter at a different point. So it was after midnight, I hadn't eaten ALL day, and was driving alone thru Buena Park and on my cell with my husband trying to find an alternate route, as I don't know the freeways in OC. That was miserable, but the show was :drool:

\end rant :angry:

What's really fun is when the Ducks and Angels occur on the same night. One of the Vertigo Anaheim shows was the same night as a Dodger/Angel exhibition game, the Freeway series. That sucked. I do know a pretty cool backroad way to a parking lot between the 2 arenas, though, and that helps a little bit, especially with getting out of there.

End of Anaheim talk.

The first Anaheim show on the 'Vertigo' tour was a Friday night, and that was the same night as an Angel game. I didn't go to that show. I went the next night with my L.A. friends (my friend Mark you met in Hawaii and his daughter). That show was the on the day the Pope died.

\now end Anaheim talk

Get outta the OC kat!

mad.jpg

UberBeaver said:

I want to kill my building's "ermergency maintenence" in the face.

So I was getting ready to leave for knitting class, when I notice my entire bathroom floor is sopping wet. My leaking faucet, which I was going to get fixed this week, has now decided to leak out onto the floor somehow. I called them right before the office closed for the night and the complex bitch said she'd page the emergency maintenece number. That was at 6:20. It is now 9:07 - I have practiced knitting, worked out, taken a shower, and called them two more times, the last time to tell them to forget about coming out tonight, just do it tomorrow.

:rant: :angry: :mad:

why zootles? cos everyone so far has sucked.:crack:

some guy just came up to me saying he saw my oasis shirt and what a big fan of them he is, im gonna make his night when i play married with children.:cool:

btw zootles, he agrees w/ me, Noel is the main force behind oasis.:tongue:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Baby, you're gonna be the one to saaaaaaave it. :wink:

Knock em out, tre. :hyper:

:rockon:

Sorry to hear about your leak. This one's for you

mad.jpg

We had some plumbing problems last week. This was on a Saturday night & the plumber couldn't come til Monday (backed up & a little overflowing). We had to shower & use the facilities cautiously. Then of course we made it thru Sunday day, but the night... not so much. Couldn't flush, and... I'll leave out the details. Not good :tsk: Though our "cleaning crew" was coming a couple days after the plumber, so we didn't have to worry about it.

mad.jpg

and after all... go TRE! :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Now what is that fucktarded place doing, or not, as the case may be?

I think I'm pretty much over myspace. I don't feel an incessant need to check it all the time like I used to. Meh.

It's sloooooow. I can't look at any pages. :banghead:

I don't use myspace. I know tons of people that do. I've yet to understand why I need to. Maybe one day I will. I have a dummy page that I used as a joke for coworkers, but now it's totally blank.

Hello people.

Hello NSW.

I don't have a myspace page, but I did register one for work a long time ago. Never did anything with it. Not sure what I'm supposed to do with it. It's not like I want to be chatting with these people :der:

Back
Top Bottom