The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
You're all making me hungry! What's for lunch? Perhaps... Popeyes Chicken? El Pollo Loco (chicken)? :hmm: It's basically whatever hubby brings home.

Reg - I must say I truly hate B.O.C. :yuck: I don't know the Hole song, but the rest of the playlist passes inspection :wink: Hope you are feeling better.

:wave:

How can you hate the Öyster Cült? (Wow, I totally guessed the keystrokes to the "Ö"!! :D ) :shame:

And I'm feeling well enough to post, but I've gotta go to my son's last basketball practice and that's gonna be tough, I think.

No spoken words said:
Reg, the lyrics to Out Ta Get me are unreal...they crack me up every time, in a good way. "I'm fucking innocent, so you can suck me". Great stuff.

That's why everyone loved Axl, he spoke from the heart. Sure it was a bi-polar, aggressive, violent, misogonystic heart, but the feelings were real and you could feel how pissed off he was on 'Appetite'. That's why 'Use Your Delusions...er Illusions' didn't work quite as well. Axl was still pissed, but his anger came from someone sitting in the King's chair and that's just never as effective in the world of 'Rock'.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:kiss: Remember I'm the King of Guilty Pleasures...KOGP!!

:bow: when you greet me...

Why am I the only one posting?

I forgot you wear the KOGP crown, my bad :wink:

:hmm:

The rest of us are working :angry:

actually, lunch has arrived. Off to eat & watch One Life To Live :shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:kiss: Remember I'm the King of Guilty Pleasures...KOGP!!

I thought I was the king of guilty pleasures. Just take a look at my sig. Plus I downloaded Bobby Brown's Humpin' Around for crying out loud! :wink:

redkat said:
I know NOTHING about cars really

ask me about Guinness I'm becoming a scholar

I was doing something that led to something else that led to me being on the Guinness site practicing putting the shamrock on the head

http://www.guinness.com/us_en/beer/draught/

I stink at that shamrock game.

I don't know anything about cars other than I like Lexus' but I'm too cheap to buy one.

UberBeaver said:

I stink at that shamrock game.

It's no game beav :mad:

I have always liked the look of Audi's but I know nothing :shrug:

Do you have Carmax out there? check it out. I went once (I didn't need a car at the time, long story) but I was really impressed. They have a computer and you can just look up what cars you like and go visit them on the lot. Not high pressure at all.

zootles how can you post on a music forum with a sig like that :tsk: Vanessa Williams? really

:wink:

Who's gonna be the one to kick Zootles out :shifty: :wink:

Never heard Catherine Wheel, but just as I read your post it was playing on my computer thru Pandora :ohmy:

Cars? Hmmm. I hate SUVs. Is there an environmentally approved (?) automobile similar to an SUV? What about a Honda Element? I think my friend has one of those. :shrug:

At least my sig doesn't look like this:

N'SYNC - Tearing Up My Heart 7:57 PM Tue
Britney Spears - Baby One More Time 8:02 PM Tue
Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games 8:09 PM Tue

it's ok zootles :kiss:

*wonders what nsw drives :hmm:

If you left here at 7 on a friday could you make it to universal by 8? I havent done that drive in a while but seems like it's cutting close though maybe missing traffic.

Lila, NSW so.cal-ers?

redkat said:

If you left here at 7 on a friday could you make it to universal by 8? I havent done that drive in a while but seems like it's cutting close though maybe missing traffic.

Lila, NSW so.cal-ers?

You wouldn't come close.

redkat said:

Lila, NSW so.cal-ers?

Was on the phone & working :angry:

That's a crapshoot Kathie. It depends if most of the traffic is done by then and/or if there's normally more traffic going on one direction vs. the other. What are you going to see? Snow Patrol? :hmm:

S.Cal-ers unite! :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom