The Temple Bar....New Album News Right Here!! Let's overanalyze!!........UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone like Tokyo Police Club? I like what I've heard of them. Which I guess would be their EP. Haven't heard the new album yet. Sarah is heavily into The Dears right now, but I haven't really heard much by them.

Does anyone like Tokyo Police Club? I like what I've heard of them. Which I guess would be their EP. Haven't heard the new album yet. Sarah is heavily into The Dears right now, but I haven't really heard much by them.

LOVE TPC - really wanted to see them here a few months ago and didn't get the chance :(

LOVE TPC - really wanted to see them here a few months ago and didn't get the chance :(

Yeah, she was supposed to see those two bands and another one, can't remember who, in Toronto with that guy last Friday...but that was right around the time we got the news, and she decided she wanted to come home instead. :( She's seen The Dears a few times before, though.

Thanks for clarifying where your door knob is. :up:

Hey smart ass, here in the US of A, we have doors IN our house as well.

USFLAG.GIF

Yeah, she was supposed to see those two bands and another one, can't remember who, in Toronto with that guy last Friday...but that was right around the time we got the news, and she decided she wanted to come home instead. :( She's seen The Dears a few times before, though.

how are things with that? it's like there is a plague always ready to jump in and interupt that whole ideal scenario :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom