The Temple Bar - Need a little time to wake up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002 said:

Is she just going back for a few months/a year or back to live?

She's going to live there permanently. I think it's going to be tough for her when all her family based in the UK (both her parents are Brits who emigrated to Oz then came back). Her dad's in Oz at the minute and is going to be there for quite some but even he'll be coming back to the UK eventually. Still if you can't do something life changing like this when you're young, when can you?

TheQuiet1 said:

:lmao: So what is it now? Dr. Smith Phd Bacc Scd BA EM Bbq Rem RspV?

He He!! Tilli BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy:wink:

Thanks tre, Redkat & reggie :hug:

TheQuiet1 said:

She's going to live there permanently. I think it's going to be tough for her when all her family based in the UK (both her parents are Brits who emigrated to Oz then came back). Her dad's in Oz at the minute and is going to be there for quite some but even he'll be coming back to the UK eventually. Still if you can't do something life changing like this when you're young, when can you?

Wow that'll make it a bit tough when her Dad comes back to the UK.

I am good tre, apart from that I am dying to move out of my parent's house! As lovely as my dad can be, he is a little overbearing. His constant questions about what jobs I have applied for etc... and finding me numbers for the job centre to claim job seeker's allowance whilst I find a job is a little annoying!! My advice to everyone - leave home as soon as it is legally possible and DO NOT move back! :no:

:mad:

Sorry - just had to have a rant for a bit there!

How is everyone else?:wink:

Tilli said:
I am good tre, apart from that I am dying to move out of my parent's house! As lovely as my dad can be, he is a little overbearing. His constant questions about what jobs I have applied for etc... and finding me numbers for the job centre to claim job seeker's allowance whilst I find a job is a little annoying!! My advice to everyone - leave home as soon as it is legally possible and DO NOT move back! :no:

:mad:

Sorry - just had to have a rant for a bit there!

How is everyone else?:wink:

i'm also dying to move out. :sexywink:

:tongue:

Has everyone gone?

Is that the White Stripes in bono_man's avatar? :lol:

:lol: Cheers Wayne! I haven't seen that episode. I wonder is that Jack and Meg doing the characters' voices? (I have no idea what the sound like).

:wave: Hi people- I'm just here while I wait for something to download off t'net. It's times like these when having a 44kbps connection really starts to grate...

"It's not fair!"

:wink:
*hopes The Quiet1 gets this Zippy reference*

Hey, do you see that Mr Tennant is on BBC1 tonight? :drool:

Just popped in to say hi... :wave:

...And, to comment on TheQuiet1's av!! It's Zippy!!! :love: :cute:

Ok if you find me a bit crazy now, I don't blame you for it :wink:

Zippy is great - he was by far the best character on Rainbow!

Hey - you started university right, MJ? How is it going?

My internet connections gone- now I'm going to have to download it again from scratch :scream:

I always liked George best from Rainbow, loved Zippy ( :der: ) and found Bungle downright creepy. I wanted a pic of Zippy with his zip zipped up but couldn't find one!

Tilli said:
Zippy is great - he was by far the best character on Rainbow!

Hey - you started university right, MJ? How is it going?

Yes, that's right! Nice you remembered :)

Well, I've had 2 and a half weeks now... In the beginning everything was all going so fast and I thought it was pretty intense, it was hard for me to find a right rhythm. Now, things can still be pretty hectic sometimes, but I seem to manage it all a lot better :)

Still need to find some sort of rhythm though... :wink:

TheQuiet1 said:
My internet connections gone- now I'm going to have to download it again from scratch :scream:

I always liked George best from Rainbow, loved Zippy ( :der: ) and found Bungle downright creepy. I wanted a pic of Zippy with his zip zipped up but couldn't find one!

Aww... :hug:

Shall I make you a pic of my Zippy with his zip zipped up sometime? :wink:

Hey tre:shifty:

I have a toy zippy in my car :cool:

George was good, though I didn't realise at the time how incredibly camp he was. Bungle was just annoying.

MJ - you'll settle into it. First term is about making the most of student life! :rockon: What are you studying?

JanuaryStar said:

Aww... :hug:

Shall I make you a pic of my Zippy with his zip zipped up sometime? :wink:

Have you got one of those cute mini Zippy cuddly toys? :cute:
One of my friends at school had a Zippy pencil case which everyone in my tutor group was jealous of (we were all 14 years old but you know...)

Hi tre :wave:

Tilli - thanks, it'll be okay :) I'm studying something that's called 'Taal- en Cultuurstudies' in Dutch, meaning 'Language- and Culturestudies'. I'm taking Spanish now as my main language, and am in the media/culture direction at the moment, but I don't know what my main direction will be yet :hmm:

TheQuiet1 said:

Have you got one of those cute mini Zippy cuddly toys? :cute:
One of my friends at school had a Zippy pencil case which everyone in my tutor group was jealous of (we were all 14 years old but you know...)

@ TheQuiet1: I found this one on the net :wink:
zippy_zippedup.jpg

And yes, I do have one of those cuddly Zippy toys :wink: I bought it a couple of years ago when I was in London... I'm 18 now, but I still like them :reject: :cute:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom