The Temple Bar - More POWERJUICE ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Sicy - do you think maybe that Interference has acquired some type of AI to prevent me from reading specific blogs? Do you guys do that? What if I'm missing other blogs? What if someone posts the actual meaning to life, or a great recipe for Buffalo Wings, and I miss it? Can I sue for compensation? How much can I get? Thanks for your help!

Can you see it if you are not logged in? If you try a different browser do you still not see it?

I don't know. Fucking AI won't even let me read the blogs. Fucker. YES AI - I AM TALKING TO YOU! Creepy Ass son of a bitch. Sixth Sense was your only good movie, freak.

:(

the_sixth_sense_2.jpg

Can you see it if you are not logged in? If you try a different browser do you still not see it?

If I log out, I can see it. Weird. When I log back in, this pops up:

UberBeaver, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I assume Admin in this case means Evil AI.

I'm too old for Locust.

And isn't he in Florida?

Maybe I should go to Atlanta....lots of good men there I hear.

I aint referring to Locust.

The reference is lost on you, my apologies. Sometimes, I'm reaching for a broader audience. You were, to put it plainly, being utilized as a comedy conduit.

And on that note......goodnight, all, I gots to go read.

I don't know. Fucking AI won't even let me read the blogs.

Ok I've sent an email to Andy to see if he knows why this is happening with only a few specific members. I have a feeling he wont know the answer but hopefully he can find out.

So, in summary, Beav underestimates NSW's ability to be a douche, and Beav is not worthy of viewing people's journals.

I'm calling it a night, satisfied with that.

I am so tired. Just got to school, and I have classes in the morning that I don't even have books for, and NO parking permit :uhoh:

Ok...so my illegally parked car only got a warning :hyper:.

I've been up for 2 hours...wtf :sad:

And I have my first class in 30 minutes - Video Production :hyper: x Infinity!

oh God, I'm going to be late for class because I Was watching videos of the springsteen concert :doh: (but I could see myself! :D) :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom