The Temple Bar - More POWERJUICE ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YO SICY! I can't read snow's blog. Why is that? Like it doesn't show up, and if I go to her profile, the little blog tab isn't there. Shit's weird.

Ok that's weird, :der: you're the second person to tell me that they cant see her blog, and I even asked her how she had her options set and she said its set so that anyone can read it? so I'm really not sure what the problem is.

He would do anything for love, but he wouldn't... no, he would do anything.

Ok that's weird, :der: you're the second person to tell me that they cant see her blog, and I even asked her how she had her options set and she said its set so that anyone can read it? so I'm really not sure what the problem is.

Interference has acquired artificial intelligence and has decided on its own that Beav is too loathsome to be privy to someone's innermost thoughts? Just a guess.....

Interference has acquired artificial intelligence and has decided on its own that Beav is too loathsome to be privy to someone's innermost thoughts? Just a guess.....

It's like high school all over again. Great.

Sicy - do you think maybe that Interference has acquired some type of AI to prevent me from reading specific blogs? Do you guys do that? What if I'm missing other blogs? What if someone posts the actual meaning to life, or a great recipe for Buffalo Wings, and I miss it? Can I sue for compensation? How much can I get? Thanks for your help!

It's like high school all over again. Great.

Sicy - do you think maybe that Interference has acquired some type of AI to prevent me from reading specific blogs? Do you guys do that? What if I'm missing other blogs? What if someone posts the actual meaning to life, or a great recipe for Buffalo Wings, and I miss it? Can I sue for compensation? How much can I get? Thanks for your help!

why did they switch from "journal" to "blog"? :sad:

What if the AI starts writing its own blog, or creating false entries in other blogs?

"Romantic things I would do if my code were written differently"

Ironically enough, there are a few people that post on this site that I'm pretty sure would fail the Turing Test. I would like to go one on one with Interland AI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom