The Temple Bar - More POWERJUICE ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good - this is the first week all summer we haven't had any rain (so far that is, there's still 2 days left *g*) Now all it needs to be is about 10 degrees warmer with about 20% more humidity and BoMac will get an idea of an actual Toronto summer while he's here :lol:

There's no way I can help my boss out at 4 in the morning like I promised :uhoh: I feel like a jackass :(

Pretty good - this is the first week all summer we haven't had any rain (so far that is, there's still 2 days left *g*) Now all it needs to be is about 10 degrees warmer with about 20% more humidity and BoMac will get an idea of an actual Toronto summer while he's here :lol:

BoMac's trip is big news! :)

Glad things are good.

Hey Khan, good to see you, and do you have any idea about what's going on tomorrow in the wee hours of the night? :lol:

What sort of promise was this?

Purdue North Central got us to make 600 sandwiches for their orientation tomorrow :)crack:, we made those this evening) and we still need to put all the lunch boxes together before the thing starts. When I called off work tomorrow to leave for the concert early, she asked if I'd at least come in and help with the boxes. I said yes, not realizing that I was as far behind packing as it now is obvious I am :banghead:. There's no way for me to tell her I can't come now though!

Purdue North Central got us to make 600 sandwiches for their orientation tomorrow :)crack:, we made those this evening) and we still need to put all the lunch boxes together before the thing starts. When I called off work tomorrow to leave for the concert early, she asked if I'd at least come in and help with the boxes. I said yes, not realizing that I was as far behind packing as it now is obvious I am :banghead:. There's no way for me to tell her I can't come now though!

Hey, here's an idea:

Stop posting, pack, do as you promised.

Hey, here's an idea:

Stop posting, pack, do as you promised.

:lol: you hush, the packing is now done. My issue is with the, oh hey, 4 am is in 5 hours thing. :p I'm going to do it, I know that, because, my boss is like family pretty much, I've worked there so long (sappy touching moment, ftl). I'm just wondering how it's going to effect me throughout the rest of the day tomorrow. Ah well, It'll work out.

:lol: you hush, the packing is now done. My issue is with the, oh hey, 4 am is in 5 hours thing. :p I'm going to do it, I know that, because, my boss is like family pretty much, I've worked there so long (sappy touching moment, ftl). I'm just wondering how it's going to effect me throughout the rest of the day tomorrow. Ah well, It'll work out.

You'll be exhausted, then Bruce will wake your ass up.

:lol: i sound like i'm 10 in that post.

anyway, she wants to know what time you were planning on getting here and also when you were gonna wake up (it sounds weird asking, but my dad gets up like 343748937140 hours before he has to work and is rude to anyone sitting on his precious couch :rolleyes:)

<_< The concert ended around 11:30ish last night, and Memphis is 4 hours away :shifty: what time does your dad go to work? Maybe I'll hide in a driveway til he leaves >_>

<_< The concert ended around 11:30ish last night, and Memphis is 4 hours away :shifty: what time does your dad go to work? Maybe I'll hide in a driveway til he leaves >_>
:lmao: he gets up at 5 am (wtf) and leaves at 9. i don't know why he's got to sit on his ass for four hours drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. i don't do either so i guess i'm missing out.

:lmao: he gets up at 5 am (wtf) and leaves at 9. i don't know why he's got to sit on his ass for four hours drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. i don't do either so i guess i'm missing out.

Now I'm scared :lol: but these are times I plan on being asleep :shifty:

Albums to listen to today:

The Beatles - The Beatles (The White Album)
The Clash - The Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom