The Temple Bar - Midnight is where the day begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello? Don't say I've got to sit here drenched in fake blood and black clothing with a safety pin through my lip listening to The Cure on my own?! :sad:

:wink:

*Puts Joy Division on the jukebox*

Hello :wave:

Never mind Goths - it's like a great comedy show characters convention in here. :wink:

:wave: Hi everybody! Tilli- :lol: I wanted a pic of Flasheart from Blackadder but none of them looked right scaled down so I went for good old Queenie instead. Woof! Woof!

<Hopes people have watched Blackadder otherwise that Woof Woof part is going to look REALLY weird...

lol- I miss the days when there were good comedies on the TV. It's ages since I last watched a new comedy show that really made me laugh. :(

Yeah it does seem that way. The last good series on TV was The Office I think. Gervais' other show Extras was OK but nowhere near as good.

I know it is not a new show, but I keep meaning to check out Spaced - my friend loves it and I watched a few of the shows and thought it was quite funny. Have you ever seen it?

Nope, I've only seen clips of it. I thought it was OK (it's kind of hard to tell from a 10 second clip) but I've only heard good things about the show...and anything with Simon Pegg in it has got to be worth a look.

Yes, there are alot of references to films and popular culture in it which makes it very funny - well at least in the two episodes I have seen it did :up:

Red Dwarf, Blackadder, Father Ted....those were the days!:wink:

It is all about the one word catchphrases - you're right!!:wink:

Though "Drink, feck, arse!" is my personal favourite.:wink:

I am going to have to watch an episode now! I particularly fancy watching the one with Richard Wilson in, when Ted keeps saying "I don't believe it!" to him :lol:

Gosh, I could talk about British comedies all night!:wink:

^Hey!
Yeah, I LOVE that song too. Really beautiful and quite powerful lyrics I think. :love:

I was gonna say that you should check out the video for Past Recedes - if you type that into youtube it'll come up. It is such a lovely music video.:up:

I've just spent 10 minutes wondering why I couldn't get an online radio thing to work when I realised I had mute on. :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom