The Temple Bar, METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Front Row at a Douche Monkey concert:

pic129191.gif
pic129191.gif
pic129191.gif
pic129191.gif
pic129191.gif
pic129191.gif
pic129191.gif
pic129191.gif

all good suggestions - I'm not going back out though and Gyro's don't deliver here :grumpy:

Chinese or pizza :hmm:

Beav - Should I still be finding your Av this funny :huh:

UberBeaver said:

:lol:

One day, Lila, I think you;re going to cease using words alltogether and just speak in smilies.

I already thought you'd lost it when the pizza one didn't show at first - just a banner for smileys..

It's all right - Patio is decent...unless it's for an event or a Sunday (raygun :drool: ) or Wednesday it's a bit sketchy...

One of the owners is a total dick...hopefully you don't know him :)

snowbunny00774 said:

I already thought you'd lost it when the pizza one didn't show at first - just a banner for smileys..

That particular site has a million smilies, but apparently there are some you can't hyperlink. That's where photobucket comes in :up:

Here's one for VP
001460656.gif
Gotta love the shower massage :drool:

and here's one for Beav, or whoever needs it
3_7_12v.gif

VintagePunk said:
:hmm:

Thanks. Not sure if I even can yet, but there's someone playing there Friday night I'd like to see.

Another example of why this city is so lame - I had no idea they there...That would be a good show. I saw ....whatsername - she's like a Canadian storm, and she went all vegan and stuff...hell, anyway, I've seen a few shows there and it would be good - it's a pretty small place, but never crowded.

If you need a place to stay let me know :up:

I may check that out myself...

Oh, I thought you were going to a hockey game Fri night? Or was that another night? So you might go? :hyper:

We both love her. :drool: :shifty: :reject:

ETA - we found out about the show from this music blog that Sarah's subscribed to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom