The Temple Bar, METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I make it avatar size, will you use it?

monadoozer.jpg

Ah. So "Inland Empire" = Roughly 60 Miles. Got it. If I were to go 120 miles, I'd say, "You won't go on the Double IE"? And 30 miles would be "Half an IE"?

Awesome. Learn something everyday.

ETA: Oh, I misread. Hours = many miles = IE. My bad. So, I would go on an IE to get to Boston or Chicago. Got it. Thanks.

no, he's probably closer to the 100 mile distance from me than the 60. So I'm leary about going the Double E by myself for a party and then driving home the same night. I think the BAWs are an E+½

ETA: no idea how to edit this :|
2.gif

<<<must go work :mad:

Lila64 said:
no, he's probably closer to the 100 mile distance from me than the 60. So I'm leary about going the Double E by myself for a party and then driving home the same night. I think the BAWs are an E+½

ETA: no idea how to edit this :|
2.gif

Hm....ok. So Boston is a Double E from NY. Philly is an E-10 or so. This is awesome. I like this. NY to LA would be an E(20th). And also, E=mc2. Holy shit, you guys are smart out there, using relativity to travel around. I'm impressed. I thought people in California just sat around, smoking weed in oxygen emitting rolling papers listening to CCR all day. Hm. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom