The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

cheers2.gif

Great title :up:

I have nothing to bore you with. Except coordinating stories to bail on a previously accepted engagement and to accept another on the same evening. And none of this is for me, it's for the kid. And I don't want to be the one who calls and does the bailing, like the other mom is going to do. Odd how 2 best friends bail on the same day, huh :grumpy:

You can bore me in a PM if you like :up:

The short trip home has to make you happy I would imagine?

Lila - what are they bailing on? is it really that important they don't go?

lol @ the MLB thread!!

The short trip home makes me happy. The short trip to LA makes me happy, too, as I'll be visiting as often as I can. Chicago is a not so long trip to a lot of places I like going to, so that's a nice side bonus to moving there.

The MLB thread. :) I couldn't resist.

Eh, nothing to PM, just interesting to start a new gig after 9.5 years, and, the last time I started a new job, I was not expected to bring to the table what is now expected of me. I'm looking forward to it, though, will be energizing.

They call that growth and experience, my friend. I'd be frightened for the company if they expected the same things as 9.5 yrs ago :)

I think it will be a great challenge, and if they came to you more than once with this then they know you have what it takes (which involves couriering me pizza, it's in the small print of your contract) :wink:

Soon fah - soon :up:

NSW - the pizza was the important part of that post and you skipped right over it - the "place" asked me to throw it in there as a decoy, a test if you will - you need to make it up :)

snowbunny00774 said:
Soon fah - soon :up:

NSW - the pizza was the important part of that post and you skipped right over it - the "place" asked me to throw it in there as a decoy, a test if you will - you need to make it up :)

There is a pizza place in Chicago that actually delivers their pizza out of town. My friend that hosted a Super Bowl party, he was born and bred in Chicago, and had this place's pizza sent to his house for the occasion. So, Snow, once I'm there, I'll make sure that one of my priorities is to send you some pizza. I live but to serve.

snowbunny00774 said:
:lol:

(still not getting in a car with Kat)

Probably not a bad idea. She doesn't follow directions well. I hear she gets off an exit early just in case. She's gonna kill me :scared:

I was thinking of going to bed but then I realized that tomorrow is hot lunch day at the school so I don't have to get up quite so early to make mini fah lunches.

~sets alarm for 8:15~

Lila64 said:

Is that the new PC way of saying "I'm lost"? :hmm:

You're going on my ass kickin list ;)

in some areas getting lost is simply getting lost. I so.cal it's exploring new cultures

sorry you're teamless fah.

No spoken words said:

So, Snow, once I'm there, I'll make sure that one of my priorities is to send you some pizza. I live but to serve.

Excellent, now if I could just get everyone else to conform I'd be a very happy princess. I mean person. Minor slip of the tongue :wink:

fah - raptors? There is one other province besides BC you know!! - I stayed up late cheering the canucks for you guys!!

Should I book a whole seperate "exploring new cultures"trip when I visit if Kat gives me directions? :(

snowbunny00774 said:
Should I book a whole seperate "exploring new cultures"trip when I visit if Kat gives me directions? :(

:shifty:

:yes:

:shifty:

You'll protect me from redkat's asskickin' right? Cuz NSW will be MIA by the next time there's a gathering in the O.C. or L.A.

Back
Top Bottom