The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!! - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-13-2007, 03:43 PM   #121
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 06:38 AM
creme eggs
__________________

__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #122
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 05:38 AM
Beav she is beautiful and she's smiling!
__________________

__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:45 PM   #123
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge
creme eggs
I had one before easter. Great. Now you've made me crave one.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:48 PM   #124
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ThoraSEB


I had one before easter. Great. Now you've made me crave one.
i just ate my last one.
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:48 PM   #125
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge
creme eggs
What's a creme egg?



Thanks, Kat. She's a keeper.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:49 PM   #126
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


What's a creme egg?

ohhhhh no you didnt
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:53 PM   #127
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,390
Local Time: 07:38 AM




__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:53 PM   #128
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:38 AM


No, of course I didn't.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:53 PM   #129
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


No, of course I didn't.


__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:56 PM   #130
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Never had one, I don't think. Do they sell those in the states?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:58 PM   #131
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
Never had one, I don't think. Do they sell those in the states?
you can find them some places around easter. i couldnt live without them at easter.
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 03:59 PM   #132
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 05:38 AM
I think I bought those for Maddy last week - 2 for 99 cents!

Hey TRE - do you know the song 'Can't Find My Way Home' by Blind Faith? Beautiful song, and thought maybe you'd do well singing it on open mic night. Or not. Maybe it's too "old" for you, but it's a classic
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 04:02 PM   #133
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
I think I bought those for Maddy last week - 2 for 99 cents!

Hey TRE - do you know the song 'Can't Find My Way Home' by Blind Faith? Beautiful song, and thought maybe you'd do well singing it on open mic night. Or not. Maybe it's too "old" for you, but it's a classic
good mother

nope i dont know that song.
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 04:04 PM   #134
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 05:38 AM
Would you listen to it/download it if I uploaded it?

Blind Faith were an English blues supergroup which consisted of Eric Clapton (The Yardbirds, Cream), Ginger Baker (Graham Bond Organisation, Cream), Steve Winwood (Spencer Davis Group, Traffic) and Ric Grech (Family). The group only released one album, Blind Faith, in August 1969 (see 1969 in music) and were often seen as stylistically similar to the bands which Winwood, Baker, and Clapton had most recently participated in (Traffic and Cream). The band helped to pioneer a fusion of rock and roll with the blues
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 04-13-2007, 04:12 PM   #135
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
Would you listen to it/download it if I uploaded it?

Blind Faith were an English blues supergroup which consisted of Eric Clapton (The Yardbirds, Cream), Ginger Baker (Graham Bond Organisation, Cream), Steve Winwood (Spencer Davis Group, Traffic) and Ric Grech (Family). The group only released one album, Blind Faith, in August 1969 (see 1969 in music) and were often seen as stylistically similar to the bands which Winwood, Baker, and Clapton had most recently participated in (Traffic and Cream). The band helped to pioneer a fusion of rock and roll with the blues
yeah i'll listen if you upload. send it in a PM tho, im going to work now and i'll probably forget to check back in the thread tonight...


and i know who blind faith are
__________________

__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com