The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

Excellent, now if I could just get everyone else to conform I'd be a very happy princess. I mean person. Minor slip of the tongue :wink:

fah - raptors? There is one other province besides BC you know!! - I stayed up late cheering the canucks for you guys!!

Should I book a whole seperate "exploring new cultures"trip when I visit if Kat gives me directions? :(

Takes deep breath...Raptors eh :hmm:

I will try :yes:

BC/ON :up:

redkat said:
One thing I'm not good at is intentionally finding places. I'm fun though :dancing: :wink:

ugh i gotta get up in 4 hours:sad:

4 hours? Why, why would ANYONE have to be up at 5:00am. That should be against the law I tell you. Maybe you can submit that for legislation at your new firm :wink:

Lila64 said:

You'll protect me from redkat's asskickin' right? Cuz NSW will be MIA by the next time there's a gathering in the O.C. or L.A.

Mais oui!!

redkat said:
One thing I'm not good at is intentionally finding places. I'm fun though :dancing: :wink:

and that's all that matters :dancing:!!

You can do it fah - in a country of two provinces we have to stick together :up:

bonne nuit all - I have finally unwound and am ready for a few hrs sleep.

Goodnight snow - thanks for the advice :shh:
Goodnight NSW, redkat and fah.

BedTired029.gif
1.gif

If you don't post then it's going to have a loooonnnngggg life, and my mistake will be on display forever :sad:

I was going to do the hey sicy thing, but I thought better of it. I know it's one of your life's pleasures! :)

I only have an older sibling, and had I tried that on her when we were kids (if we had the internets), she would have posted a picture of my head, on a spit, to show how such actions are dealt with.

UberBeaver said:
I only have an older sibling, and had I tried that on her when we were kids (if we had the internets), she would have posted a picture of my head, on a spit, to show how such actions are dealt with.

I have a younger brother, and I'm sure, if the internet had been available, that many blackmail-worthy photos of me would have surfaced everywhere. :hugesighofrelief:

Back
Top Bottom