The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gratuitous posting

You guys have rain?

fing administrator

Duran Duran were pretty good at the video thing too I have to say...

snowbunny00774 said:
gratuitous posting

You guys have rain?

fing administrator

Duran Duran were pretty good at the video thing too I have to say...

It's supposed to rain all week. :censored:

I love The Killers. :drool: I hope to see them in concert eventually.

WOW! They are playing a Radiohead song. :ohmy:

It's pretty nice here. I'm gonna miss the weather here, though, at least by the time I move, the weather should be pretty good over there.

ETA - Headache, I was wondering when you'd reply to Brau in the MLB thread. I almost went off on him last night, then thought better of it.

Who am I trying to think of....the guy who married chrissie hynde - what band was he in...I can't believe I can't think of this...jim someone..I used to scrawl the band name on my schoolbooks.help!

NM - simple minds - jim kerr

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
Who am I trying to think of....the guy who married chrissie hynde - what band was he in...I can't believe I can't think of this...jim someone..I used to scrawl the band name on my schoolbooks.help!

NM - simple minds - jim kerr

I watched both of them on my Live Aid dvd the other night. :cute:

:needsabreak: :crazy:

No spoken words said:
It's pretty nice here. I'm gonna miss the weather here, though, at least by the time I move, the weather should be pretty good over there.

ETA - Headache, I was wondering when you'd reply to Brau in the MLB thread. I almost went off on him last night, then thought better of it.

i'm trying to limit my "goings off" of late to just the uber schmucks... it's been rough goings thus far, but i'm holding on

I've mostly fixed what needed to be fixed. How much more? Oh, I don't know. I'd say a safe guess is that when I'm approaching the gates of hell, hopefully many, many years from now, a computer with a stats program and this same data set will be waiting for me inside. :scream:

snowbunny00774 said:
:lol: :hug:

I suppose it's to early to ask you about May? - I know you are in a constant state of flux so no worries!

Yeah, still too early, sorry. :( Optimistically, I'd say I'll be done this in about 3 - 4 weeks. Once that's out of the way, if there's no b-day party to deal with, I should be good to go. :up:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i've sorta gotten used to him i guess

I think he's one of the biggest douche bags on the site. Rude, more often than not, and most of the time there's totally no need for it. Just a mean spirited guy.

No spoken words said:
Poor 78. Weather sucks, no longer comfortable just sitting around, and you miss school! Sorry, hope things get better, soon.

Aww it's ok. I plan on taking an online course in Medical Transcription after I have the baby. And I might go for nursing on the weekend. Would it be possible for you to send your warm weather over here? Please? :pray:

I saw him say some things in the set list threads that just blew me away. Yeah, he can be funny but that does not excuse him being a fucking asshole to people for no reason. But, to each their own, if you guys like him, so be it.

No spoken words said:

I think he's one of the biggest douche bags on the site. Rude, more often than not, and most of the time there's totally no need for it. Just a mean spirited guy.

Sometimes when you hold back like this it's hard to get a sense of your true feelings...

I don't know what he's like in the sports stuff but like VP I do admire his passion for music.

snowbunny00774 said:

Sometimes when you hold back like this it's hard to get a sense of your true feelings...

I don't know what he's like in the sports stuff but like VP I do admire his passion for music.

I'll be more vague next time.

Oh, and, my observations of him do not come from sports threads, as I said, they came from set list threads when the tour first started, and, also, some of the music threads, where his passion seems to give him a free pass to berate people for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom