The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
ETA: thanks, last.fm, for finally updating the fuck out of my signature! :happy:

:lol: I gave up on my lastfm signature thingy! It either wouldn't update often enough or the sig would get all distorted and stuff cutting the times or even the titles off. :madspit:

Beav, I actually like that Eric Carmen song that was posted in that thread. :shifty: 80s. :drool:

UberBeaver said:

Oh baby can you give me....one more try? One more try?

UberBeaver said:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 45 seconds. <----- Start with him.

These two posts have curried you favour with me again.

So I posted Timmy in my friends facebooks, P & her husband were thrilled :cute:. We just need to agree on how exactly how they express thrilled in the future :fear: I even left a note in P's saying it was from you - however, some people can't break patterns and once again the poor messenger gets it :(

You enitced me into that thread, and although I looked away at the first hip thrust, it was pure accident watching...I turned away, but wanted to see what came next, and it was that creepy smile. How do I take my brain off repeat :crazy:

I need help! Can anyone make this into a smaller version so it will fit in my avatar?

animated_chick.gif

I can get it the right size Jules but I can't get it below 12mb and it needs to be 7...sorry!!

I did spend a shameful amount of time looking for your typewriter guy yesterday to try and cheer you up but I couldn't find it for you :(

snowbunny00774 said:

So I posted Timmy in my friends facebooks, P & her husband were thrilled :cute:. We just need to agree on how exactly how they express thrilled in the future :fear: I even left a note in P's saying it was from you - however, some people can't break patterns and once again the poor messenger gets it :(

HAHA - Nice! What did she say?

My favorite part is when he closes his eyes and does that weird thing with his hand as if to express loss and sorrow. The acting is as brilliant as the song. ETA- Happens at the 0:26 mark. I want to make a gif of that, or at least a jpeg.

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
I need help! Can anyone make this into a smaller version so it will fit in my avatar?

animated_chick.gif

I've tried making it smaller, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it's not working, unfortunately. Hopefully someone will be able to do it for you! :)

UberBeaver said:
Which station? We have The Tube now, it's really good. Also, my wife watches a New Now Next which is a show on Logo, or something. They play some good stuff too.

That's it. The Tube Music Network. They barely play any commercials and they play alot of rare stuff. It's awesome.

We found Silversun Pickups on Tube. THey do have some shows where they play a bunch of crap, like late 70s early 80s rock, Foreigner, REO Speedwagon, Journey, all that shit. But it's great to have on tin the background.

Yeah, I thought that too!!! Weird looking dude!

But it's just such a great mixture of guitar and synthesizer I go :crazy:!!

Good tune...off to spend time with the family! I'll be back later!

And Kayla, so young but such good and diverse musical taste! :up:

Back
Top Bottom