The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA - Page 38 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #556
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 01:07 PM


Watching MSNBC, current breaking news banner says:

"Fmr Congressman, UN Delegate indicted as part of terrorist fundraising ring"

__________________

__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #557
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
lynnok's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Der Sunshine State
Posts: 3,896
Local Time: 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico



i'm still debating. something where i can get paid to touch people. chiro's lookin great right now. there's also pt to consider.

i never fed "my" buns that before! perhaps i'll bring treats next time i visit. it was usually spinach and sprouts from me. and naners.
Don't forget OT as well. PT and OT are booming. I'd avoid yogurt drops, they're like bunny crack. I'd go for yogurt covered timothy.

He wants me to hold him but I have glop on my spots so he's being a pain.

That may very well be my dress, it's very green.
__________________

__________________
lynnok is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #558
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 06:07 AM
Why didn't Dalton say he was contagious?
Where's the magic cure-all pill?
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:09 PM   #559
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by lynnok


Don't forget OT as well. PT and OT are booming. I'd avoid yogurt drops, they're like bunny crack. I'd go for yogurt covered timothy.

He wants me to hold him but I have glop on my spots so he's being a pain.

That may very well be my dress, it's very green.
As yes, OT is great too. My friend and I made this promise that we weren't gonna work for "no more bitches" though. That's why Chiro seems cool because I can run my own business. Bitches work for me. That's how it should be!

Your bun likes to be held? Petrie doesn't mind, but he much prefers to pounce on my head.

And yes...that's a very green dress. Is it grinch themed? I can't wear some greens, they make me look malnourished.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #560
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 01:07 PM
OK I literally LOLed at this.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...d=opinionsbox1
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #561
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
lynnok's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Der Sunshine State
Posts: 3,896
Local Time: 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


As yes, OT is great too. My friend and I made this promise that we weren't gonna work for "no more bitches" though. That's why Chiro seems cool because I can run my own business. Bitches work for me. That's how it should be!

Your bun likes to be held? Petrie doesn't mind, but he much prefers to pounce on my head.

And yes...that's a very green dress. Is it grinch themed? I can't wear some greens, they make me look malnourished.
Tig believes it's his right to be picked up as soon as I get home and be carried everywhere like a baby. He even eats while being held.

Not grinch themed, My friend wanted the bikini wedding dress and I believe I am being dressed up as seaweed. Her other choice is a lovely safety orange color. I look OK in orange so I think kryptonite green will be the color since all the bridesmaids look terrible in it.
__________________
lynnok is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:36 PM   #562
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 09:07 AM
at least you're not wearing a hideous, heavy satin red thing.

it's disgusting and looks like an old lady wedding, and the bride is 23. gah isgust:
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:37 PM   #563
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Weddings scare me.
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:40 PM   #564
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by lynnok


Tig believes it's his right to be picked up as soon as I get home and be carried everywhere like a baby. He even eats while being held.

Not grinch themed, My friend wanted the bikini wedding dress and I believe I am being dressed up as seaweed. Her other choice is a lovely safety orange color. I look OK in orange so I think kryptonite green will be the color since all the bridesmaids look terrible in it.
Your friend is seriously doing the bikini dress??? omg...........
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:40 PM   #565
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
at least you're not wearing a hideous, heavy satin red thing.

it's disgusting and looks like an old lady wedding, and the bride is 23. gah isgust:

pics pls
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #566
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico



pics pls
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:44 PM   #567
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat
Weddings scare me.
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:46 PM   #568
Blue Crack Addict
 
daygloeyes2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: No Emily's Allowed
Posts: 26,459
Local Time: 08:07 AM
Hai bar
__________________
daygloeyes2 is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:46 PM   #569
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 08:07 AM
Oh, all I want to know
All I want
With just a touch of my burning hand
I send my astro zombies to rape this land
Prime directive, exterminate
The whole human race

And your face drops in a pile of flesh
And then your heart, heart pounds
Till it pumps in death
Prime directive, exterminate
Whatever stands left
All I wanted to say
And all I gotta do
Who'd I do this for
Hey, me or you

And all I wanted to say
And all I gotta do
Who'd I do this for
Hey, me or you
Oh, all I want to know
All I want
With just a touch of my burning hand
I'm gonna live my life to destroy your world
Prime directive, exterminate
The whole fuckin' race
Then your face drops in a pile of flesh
And then your heart, heart pounds
And it pumps in death
Prime directive, exterminate
The whole fuckin' place well
All I wanted to say
And all I gotta do
Who'd I do this for
Hey, me or you
And all I wanted to say
And all I gotta do
Who'd I do this for
Hey, me or you
Oh, all I want to know
All I want to know
All I want to know
All I want oh
Go
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:47 PM   #570
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 01:07 PM
So, this freshman kid from my school keeps IMing me and man this kid is SO full of himself! He's been in college one whole semester and he acts like he's the king of the world.

He assumed that I knew about his "reputation"...apparently he did something on move in day

He brags about being in honors classes

He acts like one of those all knowing freshmen...he needs a dose of reality
__________________

__________________
U2democrat is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com