The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

I bet you watch that genre, don't you? Are they guy that will watch any kind of pr0n, even if most people think it's against the laws of nature? And then laugh? I have friends like you. They think it's a fun game to try to get me to puke. Bastards.

UberBeaver said:

They only talk about "films" over there. elfa clearly stated the Cloverfield is a "movie", so leave it in here where we can talk about low class crass and bullshit. Don't flood ZS with crap. They have better things to discuss. Like Titanic. Ugh.

I will go on record and state that I like most of Titanic...

:reject:

UberBeaver said:

I bet you watch that genre, don't you? Are they guy that will watch any kind of pr0n, even if most people think it's against the laws of nature? And then laugh? I have friends like you. They think it's a fun game to try to get me to puke. Bastards.

:no:

Dude 2 Girls and a Cup...:yuck: :sick:

That shit ain't right...:no: No pun intended...

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:no:

Dude 2 Girls and a Cup...:yuck: :sick:

That shit ain't right...:no: No pun intended...

I didn't even watch that for a second. I used my powers of deduction:
2 Girls = Good.
Cup = Bad.
Internet = Bad.
Bad outweighs good.
Don't watch.

And Titantic sucked.

Blue Moon or No Moon, Maya - a guilty conscious needs no accuser. And that's all I have to say about that.

elevated_u2_fan said:

that and if "That shit ain't right..." is a pun, well... You do the math :tsk:

Yeah that occurred to me.........:yikes:

Mooooooving right along...

0018-01Funny_Image.jpg

Thanks everyone:D

But she's not really near, an 11 hour drive away. My brother in law's parents are there now, and when she eventually does give birth my parents will head up there.

I'll go over my spring break in March.

I remember when my daughter was born, the nurse checked my wife at 8 a.m. and she was 3 cm dilated and by 9 a.m. she told the nurse she felt like she had to push and the nurse said "honey you're barely dialated, but I'll double check"....the next thing you know she's screaming for the doctor and my 'lil' pumpkin' was born...:cute:

:D

Back
Top Bottom