The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got a call from the Dr.'s office, one of the nurses, and the message they left me began, literally, with "Mr. _____, I don't know how to tell you this, but".....what they did not know how to tell me was that somehow my sample got lost on the way to Microbiology, and so they need another. Thanks for scaring the living shit out of me! Gotta go back later today. That's a little frustrating, but, what can you do.

No spoken words said:
Got a call from the Dr.'s office, one of the nurses, and the message they left me began, literally, with "Mr. _____, I don't know how to tell you this, but".....what they did not know how to tell me was that somehow my sample got lost on the way to Microbiology, and so they need another. Thanks for scaring the living shit out of me! Gotta go back later today. That's a little frustrating, but, what can you do.

wow what the hell. my heart would've stopped for a moment hearing that. good thing it took them 3 days to tell you it got lost! :|

No spoken words said:

So now you need to wait 2 more days with Mr. Bill up your ass? Or 4 probably, cause they probably don't process on weekends. Ugh.

UberBeaver said:

So now you need to wait 2 more days with Mr. Bill up your ass? Or 4 probably, cause they probably don't process on weekends. Ugh.

It will probably be Tuesday at the earliest. Wednesday seems more likely, since I cannot get to their offices until later this afternoon, right before they close up shop. They might be closed on Monday as well. Fun times! :)

honestly... some people are just mentaly retarded.

a friggin kid on my team hasn't practiced in 2 weeks 'cause of a hurt wrist, which is neither broken nor sprained, and he's in gym class right now playing, completely oblivious to the fact that my office window overlooks the gym.

paint chips. they all ate paint chips.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
honestly... some people are just mentaly retarded.

a friggin kid on my team hasn't practiced in 2 weeks 'cause of a hurt wrist, which is neither broken nor sprained, and he's in gym class right now playing, completely oblivious to the fact that my office window overlooks the gym.

paint chips. they all ate paint chips.

LMAO

My best friend is a 5th grade teacher. Every year at the beginning of March I get a phone call from him in which all he says is "ALL OF MY KIDS ARE BASTARDS!"

U2democrat said:
:lol:

Ah, kids.

No kidding. I was at the mall the other day with my daughter when I walked past two 14-17 year old kids (I can't tell anymore) making out on the bench. They were all over one another and this girl was half naked to begin with. I walked over with Lily in my arms and said, "I was doing that same thing on that bench 10 months ago."

:ohmy:

Good times.

Back
Top Bottom