The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
Am I the only one that loves Tommy James & the Shondells?

No, you're not!

What a bizarre thing to ask, btw.

Was today the day that NSW went back to the Dr, or is that tomorrow? Need to know when to concentrate my spells. ;)

Last edited:
Update: Hacking away at finishing this 30 page history thing, due tomorrow. Probably about 2 hours more. Yes, that would put me in bed at about 1:30, waking at 5:45.

Today was the day NSW was supposed to hear back from the Dr. He did not. NSW even called the Dr.'s office and asked for a call back from anyone able and willing to tell me the results of my test. So, hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow.

OK, I got a full eye appointment set up for the 26th. Dilation, scanning, all that fun shit. I could still chicken out, but I don't plan on it. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:
Update: Hacking away at finishing this 30 page history thing, due tomorrow. Probably about 2 hours more. Yes, that would put me in bed at about 1:30, waking at 5:45.

hopefully you're done now.

LemonMelon said:
OK, I got a full eye appointment set up for the 26th. Dilation, scanning, all that fun shit. I could still chicken out, but I don't plan on it. :wink:

if you chicken out how will you get the note that you have to scan and hopefully have found acceptable to myself and vp? hmm? exactly.

:uhoh: I have to scan notes now? I don't have a scanner, but hopefully a photograph of the document will have to do. :hmm:

snowbunny00774 said:

hopefully you're done now.

Now.

Dalton - this isn't supposed to be college yet.

I'm completely incoherent.

I'm waking up in five and a half hours. Fuck.

Give me a fucking delay tomorrow. Please. I need it.

LemonMelon said:
:uhoh: I have to scan notes now? I don't have a scanner, but hopefully a photograph of the document will have to do. :hmm:

it will. it better be good resolution. :tsk:
good luck with the appt :)

phillyfan26 said:

Now.

Dalton - this isn't supposed to be college yet.

I'm completely incoherent.

I'm waking up in five and a half hours. Fuck.

Give me a fucking delay tomorrow. Please. I need it.

:delay::delay:

it's the best I can do till I get my omnipotence capabilities :waiting:

Morning bar :wave:

Man I have a lot of packing to do before returning to school...:uhoh:

Pfan, one good thing about college is most of your classes won't start before 8. Heck this semester my earliest class is at 11 :D

NSW, the Doc better call today :grumpy:

UberBeaver said:
I don't think I was mean to her, but I think she took us a bit too serious in that IO thread. I don't recall her ever coming in the bar though.

I can't get Color Me Badd out of my head.

nah you weren't either. it was awhile ago. but some things never change. i think s/he just took us seriously in the IO thread because it was following chatting in here. i'm just always amused when people (who aren't mods or admins) get this sense of entitlement in an internet forum.

and thanks for that CMB. thanks a lot :| "tick tock ya don't stop stop to the heart"

Laura - this semester i AM making a trip out there. :hi5: i'll keep you posted. we're gonna have a belated bday celebration.

you know...not to knock on hampton or anything. but you would THINK there'd be SOME sort of party going on in the nation's cap. if they can have a cash bar and live music at hampton, why isn't there something going on in dc???

Back
Top Bottom