The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Can I take this to mean you wear slippers outside in winter then? :wink:

ETA:

LOL! Quit stealing my thoughts! :madwife:

Well, it is the same brain, after all.

Lila64 said:

This is all I have in my weakened state :coughsnifflecoughshiver:

rimshot.gif

And VP, give the poor kitty a name already!!!

Poor Lila, feel better! :hug:

We just can't come up with anything. We were thinking of going all Audrey Hepburn/Holly Golightly, and just calling her Cat.

Why don't videos play for me online? Why? I've started a thread. I'll eventually get to watch the video Laura. I hope :sad:

Coincidence or not?

I had a pneumonia shot last Thursday. Had the arm pain for 2-3 days, which they told me (after I called) might happen. Tuesday night I feel sick. Cold like an icicle, like sitting on a stovetop wouldn't have made a difference. And various other symptoms, which appear to be similar to pneumonia. Doctor is calling in a zpack (whatever it's called) for me. So I ask the receptionist lady who called me if it's just a coincidence. She said yes. What I have is apparently going around. What do you think?

If it's the same flu shot that has been used up in Cananada.. when they made it, it only fights certain strains of flu and apparently there's a strain that it doesn't protect against.. and it seems everybody is getting it. Same thing happened to my Dad Lila.. he got the flu shot.. and then got sick.

Boo-urns! :down:

:happy:

Not only that, with the medical coverage I have ($500 pharmacy deductible, which I've half met already), the Zpack will probably be $150 when we pick it up tonight :happy:

U2democrat said:
Yikes!!!

How much snow do you have?

2 inches, it looks like. The problem is, the forecast called for rain and a small chance of sleet. Then it snowed for five hours. So, literally, no trucks were sent out to salt the roads beforehand, and, thus, gridlock.

Oh, yeah, and it was my mom's minivan, so I needed 7 attempts to get up the hill in my math tutor's neighborhood. I finally got it by reversing for an eight of a mile, stopping, putting it in drive and getting as much momentum as I could to go up the hill. Made it up by about four feet.

I normally drive a wagon with four wheel drive. Why not today? Lord only knows.

Douche Guy :drool:

Here's how he started our conversation this evening:

HIM(8:30:28 PM): i just had genunie spanish food
HIM(8:30:33 PM): not mexican, spanish
HIM(8:30:36 PM): it was grand

Gee, thanks for clarifying for me that there's a difference between spanish and mexican :rolleyes:

Well, he didn't want to assume you had an IQ above 85 and would get Mexico and Spain confused.

Tell him your favorite song is "-00 Ghost 27" just for comedy's sake.

Back
Top Bottom