The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He started the Students For Barack chapter at school and since I'm the President of the Young Dems he wants my help, and I think for whatever reason he wants to impress me :shrug: Instead he's just annoying.

snowbunny00774 said:
at least you're not wearing a hideous, heavy satin red thing.

it's disgusting and looks like an old lady wedding, and the bride is 23. gah :disgust:

Red satin? poor you.....red makes everyone look like :mad: in pictures.

I keep asking if I like this girl enough yo actually own a dress that green. I figure I can make a christmas tree skirt out of it after.

I'm freezing and flaking all over the place

U2democrat said:
So, this freshman kid from my school keeps IMing me and man this kid is SO full of himself! He's been in college one whole semester and he acts like he's the king of the world.

He assumed that I knew about his "reputation"...apparently he did something on move in day :shrug:

He brags about being in honors classes :rolleyes:

He acts like one of those all knowing freshmen...he needs a dose of reality :wink:

Next time he IM's you something arrogant, here's what I want you to write to him.

"I used to think I knew everything too ... then I saw The Crying Game."

Dalton said:

Next time he IM's you something arrogant, here's what I want you to write to him.

"I used to think I knew everything too ... then I saw The Crying Game."

I wasn't responding to her because I knew that whatever I posted, your response would be 2349284290842034234 times better.

U2Dem: It's how many days of school I have left. I'm counting down from 182.

Slowly but surely.

It's supposed to be on the daily life of a person in the 1920s.

Only I have to create about 40 citations for all of my research, which will be how I spend tomorrow night after I finish the bulk tonight.

Fuck it's a lot work.

:crack:

Now he's going on about stuff I REALLY don't care about.

HIM: my best friend's relationship with a girl he's been dating since his freshman year in college (1+ years now) might be ending
ME (4:04:48 PM): sorry to hear that. these things happen. over the summer my roommate from fresh/soph years dumped her b/f on their 3rd anniversary
HIM (4:06:08 PM): ouch that is cold
ME (4:06:12 PM): yup
HIM (4:06:29 PM): haha at least she didnt dump her bf over a 2 min long distance phone call like my ex did
HIM (4:07:20 PM): haha that break up night was funny...i went clubbing with 3 girls
HIM(4:09:05 PM): i really dont like to talk about her too much, but i talk about the break up cus it was funny

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom