The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tigger enjoys playing with the computer. He jumps onto the bed then onto the chair then the desk. If I don't put them both on standby he writes. actually he sits on one keyboard and reaches for the treat bowl. That's how he writes

lynnok said:
Tigger enjoys playing with the computer. He jumps onto the bed then onto the chair then the desk. If I don't put them both on standby he writes. actually he sits on one keyboard and reaches for the treat bowl. That's how he writes

take pics! that's a lolcat waiting to happen.

lynnok said:

that's awesome... I want a bunnie :cute: I'm not sure what my 3 cats would think though... :hmm:

unico said:

nah, just taking some science prereqs for now.

What sort of candy do you feed bunnies?

he eats wild berry yogurt drops. They're tasty. They're for bunnies.

Degree in......? You aren't trying to give me competition in that are you?

elevated_u2_fan said:

that's awesome... I want a bunnie :cute: I'm not sure what my 3 cats would think though... :hmm:

The Tig likes cats, he runs with them. He attacked a weiner dog once. Stupid dog nibbled his ear.

lynnok said:

he eats wild berry yogurt drops. They're tasty. They're for bunnies.

Degree in......? You aren't trying to give me competition in that are you?

i'm still debating. something where i can get paid to touch people. chiro's lookin great right now. there's also pt to consider.

i never fed "my" buns that before! perhaps i'll bring treats next time i visit. it was usually spinach and sprouts from me. and naners.

unico said:

i'm still debating. something where i can get paid to touch people. chiro's lookin great right now. there's also pt to consider.

i never fed "my" buns that before! perhaps i'll bring treats next time i visit. it was usually spinach and sprouts from me. and naners.

Don't forget OT as well. PT and OT are booming. I'd avoid yogurt drops, they're like bunny crack. I'd go for yogurt covered timothy.

He wants me to hold him but I have glop on my spots so he's being a pain.

That may very well be my dress, it's very green.

lynnok said:

Don't forget OT as well. PT and OT are booming. I'd avoid yogurt drops, they're like bunny crack. I'd go for yogurt covered timothy.

He wants me to hold him but I have glop on my spots so he's being a pain.

That may very well be my dress, it's very green.

As yes, OT is great too. My friend and I made this promise that we weren't gonna work for "no more bitches" though. That's why Chiro seems cool because I can run my own business. Bitches work for me. That's how it should be!

Your bun likes to be held? :cute: Petrie doesn't mind, but he much prefers to pounce on my head.

And yes...that's a very green dress. Is it grinch themed? I can't wear some greens, they make me look malnourished.

unico said:

As yes, OT is great too. My friend and I made this promise that we weren't gonna work for "no more bitches" though. That's why Chiro seems cool because I can run my own business. Bitches work for me. That's how it should be!

Your bun likes to be held? :cute: Petrie doesn't mind, but he much prefers to pounce on my head.

And yes...that's a very green dress. Is it grinch themed? I can't wear some greens, they make me look malnourished.

Tig believes it's his right to be picked up as soon as I get home and be carried everywhere like a baby. He even eats while being held.

Not grinch themed, My friend wanted the bikini wedding dress and I believe I am being dressed up as seaweed. Her other choice is a lovely safety orange color. I look OK in orange so I think kryptonite green will be the color since all the bridesmaids look terrible in it.

at least you're not wearing a hideous, heavy satin red thing.

it's disgusting and looks like an old lady wedding, and the bride is 23. gah :disgust:

lynnok said:

Tig believes it's his right to be picked up as soon as I get home and be carried everywhere like a baby. He even eats while being held.

Not grinch themed, My friend wanted the bikini wedding dress and I believe I am being dressed up as seaweed. Her other choice is a lovely safety orange color. I look OK in orange so I think kryptonite green will be the color since all the bridesmaids look terrible in it.

Your friend is seriously doing the bikini dress??? omg...........

Oh, all I want to know
All I want
With just a touch of my burning hand
I send my astro zombies to rape this land
Prime directive, exterminate
The whole human race

And your face drops in a pile of flesh
And then your heart, heart pounds
Till it pumps in death
Whatever stands left
All I wanted to say
And all I gotta do
Who'd I do this for
Hey, me or you

And all I wanted to say
And all I gotta do
Who'd I do this for
Hey, me or you
Oh, all I want to know
All I want
With just a touch of my burning hand
I'm gonna live my life to destroy your world
The whole fuckin' race
Then your face drops in a pile of flesh
And then your heart, heart pounds
And it pumps in death
The whole fuckin' place well
All I wanted to say
And all I gotta do
Who'd I do this for
Hey, me or you
And all I wanted to say
And all I gotta do
Who'd I do this for
Hey, me or you
Oh, all I want to know
All I want to know
All I want to know
All I want oh
Go

So, this freshman kid from my school keeps IMing me and man this kid is SO full of himself! He's been in college one whole semester and he acts like he's the king of the world.

He assumed that I knew about his "reputation"...apparently he did something on move in day :shrug:

He brags about being in honors classes :rolleyes:

He acts like one of those all knowing freshmen...he needs a dose of reality :wink:

Back
Top Bottom