The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Does Gilmour play a solo?

No. :( Unfortunately, he can't play on every song. :(

Snow, just give me a minute and I'll upload. :) You're in for a treat. :drool:

Btw, Dave Grohl seems like such a cool guy, someone I'd like to have a beer with. I'd be really upset if I found out he's an asshole.

VintagePunk said:
Snow, do you have the Foo's cover of Baker Street? It's also phenomenal. :drool: In fact, I think they're one of the few bands who consistently do covers really, really well.

I don't have much foo stuff, I've only started to listen to them the last few months. I really really want to see them here in March.

snowbunny00774 said:

I don't have much foo stuff, I've only started to listen to them the last few months. I really really want to see them here in March.

At JLC, right? If you've never seen them, you should go. :up:

I'll send you some other stuff. Are there certain albums you want/are missing, or anything?

i just have odd songs, so I'm starting from scratch. I just assumed I didn't like them but the last few months I've been trying to pay attention to who the artist is when I hear a song I like and it turns out I really like them :rolleyes:

I'm trying to budget, and I don't know if there are any tickets left. I would desperately love to go if I can swing it - against me is opening for them :drool:

NSW hope you get some good news, I'll be thinking about you :hug: I thought it was some ultrasonic thing they did to break up the stone into teensy pieces and no suffering?

I've been listening to The National Boxer all day and I'm so in love...wow! Had to tell ya

time for bed :wave::reject:

Thanks, Kat....glad you are digging The Boxer. It's a great album.

VP, I'm not a Foo Fighter's fan, but, I love the Baker Street cover. The original, though....:drool:

No spoken words said:
Thanks, Kat....glad you are digging The Boxer. It's a great album.

VP, I'm not a Foo Fighter's fan, but, I love the Baker Street cover. The original, though....:drool:

They're both great. :) I really like the way Grohl does covers though, he picks really cool songs to cover, and he doesn't mess with them too much, it's more like he pays homage to the original.

well shit. I hate when I hear a country song that is all kinds of wrong and way too chirpy that I'm already bopping along to on first listen. fucking leno and his guests :down:

unico said:
lol i know isn't that great? and i get to present...visual aides are encouraged. this is awesome.

you mean you could do a paper on why self tanners work? Something like that? And photograph your arm every day for a week?

Back
Top Bottom