The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
post whores :rolleyes:

;)

so....in an effort to be the more understanding and caring person I want to be this year, I have decided to research what sort of things NSW might expect to experience this afternoon in what sounds like some pretty uncomortable testing :eek:uch: :hug:

so we can all help him through this I will share my research in the form of a visual...feel free to look at it in a few hrs when he is at the Drs and will him to relax.

NSWexperienceguide.gif

:cute: Awwwww. That's nice of you.

I'd hate to be the little stick figure guy that has to go in there. Even with the extra legs and tail, I bet that job still sucks. And what's that weird thing to the left though? Is that supposed to be there?

18k? Nice. :hi5: Did you post in the Milestone thread? Hmm?

Last edited:
Why have I arrived to see pictures of stick figures up an ass? WTF?

:hopestheresacontexttothis:

NSW just has to handle it like Chevy Chase in Fletch: with sarcastic remarks.

"So Doc, you ever done time?'

"You usin' the whole fist, doc?"

And he has to sing Moon River when he first goes UYMFA.

:lol: Mia, one of my co-workers just walked by, and she needed to see something I'm working on on my computer. I had this screen up, and she's all "umm, wtf is that?!" :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: Mia, one of my co-workers just walked by, and she needed to see something I'm working on on my computer. I had this screen up, and she's all "umm, wtf is that?!" :giggle:

You handle this situation like Dick Shaun in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World:"

"Anybody comes by, we don't say nothin'. They start buggin' us about it, we beat their brains in!"

Back
Top Bottom