THE TEMPLE BAR: Make sure it fits.....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The season finale is going to be epic I think....this second half of the season has been building towards it soooooo much.

bono_212 said:
The season finale is going to be epic I think....this second half of the season has been building towards it soooooo much.

Yeah. And like a typical female, part of me doesn't want it to happen, and the other part is really anxious for it.

Like I said in the Zoo House thread, it was very recently I saw seasons 1 & 2....i really like the Stacy character, although many others didn't, so it seems. :(

And no, I don't ever pretend I'm Stacy. Not ever. :shifty:

:lmao: I watched season 1,2, and the first half of three in two days...yes, I do have a problem...and I just didn't really like Stacey at all, she seemed so uncaring to both men's feelings.

But I want House/Cuddy to get together so bad, even though I know it would hurt the show...but if it's not going to happen they need to stop hinting at it :scream:
"I've got tickets to a play..."

I watched seasons 1 and 2 over two weekends recently, and I can see how that would bias one toward the episodes. The whole Stacy hate has just left me confused, though. I can see her caring for both of them, and then finally caring for House more, but feeling a duty to her husband. Steve McQueen the rat. :love:

I dunno. Maybe it's just because I'm older, and know what it's like to fall out of love with the safe choice, while the badboy's still there in the background. :shrug:

bono_212 said:
:lmao: I watched season 1,2, and the first half of three in two days...yes, I do have a problem...and I just didn't really like Stacey at all, she seemed so uncaring to both men's feelings.

But I want House/Cuddy to get together so bad, even though I know it would hurt the show...but if it's not going to happen they need to stop hinting at it :scream:
"I've got tickets to a play..."

Gotta go to bed now. Hope you enjoyed GL. :)

Yeah thank you much, night.

And I don't hate Stacey...just wasn't one of my favorite characters.

But Steve McQueen :heart:

bono_212 said:
Yeah thank you much, night.

And I don't hate Stacey...just wasn't one of my favorite characters.

But Steve McQueen :heart:

I've read some sites where they wanted to tar and feather her. :yikes:

I have a phobia about rodents, but SM was cute. :) Night!

Hope you have a good time April.

I am taking the kids to see "A Night In The Museum"....again.....eventhough the DVD comes out tomorrow:huh:

We have a movie theater that has movies for $2.75!!!

Then Ruby's for lunch. ...and then looking for a Mother's day present from their part. I saw this idea of making flower pots and paiting them with acrylics and filling them with soil and flower seeds.
The wife is out working, so this is my chance without her knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom