THE TEMPLE BAR: Make sure it fits.....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
Such offensive thread titles these days... for my virgin ears! :tsk:

:eyebrow:

i%20know%20nothing.gif

Meh, they were down 3-0 and 4-1 and came back to lose 4-3, they almost scored a couple of times at the end too, so at least they went down fighting. I'm glad they made it this far.

Plus, I do like the Buffalo team, so I'm glad they beat the Isles instead of, say, the Devils or, God forbid, the Rangers.

I like it when a team fights for it, even when all the cards are stacked against them. :up:

Hopefully the Canucks will play well tomorrow and advance.

The Wall was good once I finally figured out what it was about (Id seen it before but I was...like 7. But it's always been my favorite album by them so I wanted to watch it again.)

I listened to Stockholm Syndrome again earlier this evening, I just wanted to hear it so bad cause that's the song everyone pushes of theirs, and I don't really like it as MUCH as their other stuff.

Stealing albums off your friend's computers is so much fun *continues listening to Showbiz*

Overall Absolution was amazing, I'm listening to Showbiz again because I fell asleep listening to it this morning, which was kinda cool, because I was only half asleep so I could still here it in my dreams :shifty:...

And I was raised on that kind of music, so my dad also watched the movies with me. was probably the only kid under ten who would run around shouting, "IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE!" I saw Heavy Metal at the same time...many times actually, but I couldn't tell you a thing about it now.

I'm ALWAYS up this late...but right now, I'm listening to music...I figured out yesterday that I can't live without my iPod...I left it at my friends dorm for about two hours, and that was two of the worst hours of my life, so I'm trying to make up for lost time, plus I'm really into Muse and Pink Floyd right now, so I'm trying to find other music to listen to in between listening to them so I don't overdo it.

Not for me, I've only got about 12/13 songs...Comfortably Numb is making me want to cry for some reason :huh:.

Gordon's what? Great? I'm confused :p...I've been listening to him forever too...I still don't know where my dad picked him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom